Thread: anadrol + winny

BELLICOSE is offline Banned

anadrol + winny

I am friends with a guys who knows his shit and wants to put me on a anadrol +winny cycle. He says the added winny will help me keep most of the gains. He expects me to put on 15 keepable pounds. The cycle will end up being 12 weeks. I will take all liver protectants and take a year off all juice after this one. What do you guys think about this?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I think you can put together a much safer cycle that can last 12 wks and yield much better gains than that one. Someone taking 50mg of drol ed for 4wks could probably gain 15 lbs (I have no experience with the stuff, that's only an opinion based on reading I've done, so take it with a grain of salt). Anyway, I think that cycle sounds like a Terrible idea, no flame, but just because someone is big, doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are definetely better cycles out there. Are you afraid of needles?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Not a good idea to mix 17aa steroids IMO

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Some say liver toxicty is over-rated, but I wouldn't take the chance w/ two 17aa at the same time. I would suggest taking a break in between the two and stacking with an injectable. Maybe something like

week1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    week1-10 test enth 400mg ed
    week7-12 winny 50mg ed

If you don't want to run the test, maybe eq@400 would be a good choice.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    OUCH!!!!!!!! just thinkin about the cycle makes my liver hurt

no flamin .....but as the others suggested there are much safer cycles that can get you the results ur after

no i am not afraid of needles. This guy knows his shit. He is a mod at another Big board, but he will not tell me which. He said i don't need test yet(17) so this is what he suggested to me.
    And how do you know you're liver is bad? Does it hurt?

17????????????????????? And he wants you to take drol. Do me a favor and kick this guy in the balls. Drol at 17??? Questions like this amaze me, please read about drol ANYWHERE, any site, the steroid bible, anywhere, and the come back to this thread and tell me if you still wanna take anadrol .

He wants you to take anadrol and winny at 17 years old. I wouldn't tell you what board I was a mod on either. Doesn't sound like a very responsible person to me.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    anadrol is the strongest 17aa steroid and you wanna mix it with another 17aa???? Not a good idea at all bro..you only have one liver=\

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yikes! Shoot i am not the most experienced person here but even i can tell that that is a retarded idea man! Listen to the guys on here. They wil point you in the right direction. Just please dont be stubborn and do it despite what we all say. Play it safe man.

I've already taken drol, and i took it 2 years ago. I've already done a dbol /fina cycle. If that didn't mess me up, how will a little drol mess me up now

I don't think you are interested in the advice we would give you on this subject. I hope you are safe and all goes well.

inertia is offline Associate Member

Re: anadrol + winny

Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    I am friends with a guys who knows his shit and wants to put me on a anadrol+winny cycle. He says the added winny will help me keep most of the gains. He expects me to put on 15 keepable pounds. The cycle will end up being 12 weeks. I will take all liver protectants and take a year off all juice after this one. What do you guys think about this?
    somethings up here. if he knows his shit WHY is he putting you on a drol/winny cycle? so wk 1-6 drol and wk 7-12 winny= 12 wks of 17aa?????

yea, you took anadrol at 15???? Did you ever read about it, or did you just take it cause someone told you to? Anyway, IMHO, you'd still be beter off taking test at 17 than anadrol. If I were you, I'd wait to juice again, but if you're gonna do it again anyway, then don't take the stuff that is for more advanced users, namely anadrol, stick to lighter stuff. Also, I'd really love you to send this guy over here who recommended that cycle for you. you can tell him to change his name, log on from a friend's computer, etc.... but I'd love to know the rationale, if any, of someone suggesting anadrol to a 17yr old, because personally, I think your friend is a jackass and is putting you in a lot of danger.

Thread Information