celticd is offline Associate Member

Question sust ant test cyp together???

im sure its ok 2do, ive enough with the both combined together 2run for a 12wk cycle,would it be better 2 run the sust 1st because its a short acting ester followed by the test cyp for the last 6wks,im also running deca for 10wks and dbol for the first 4 wks...
    wk1-6 sustanon @ 500mg awk/injection mon & thurs
    wk6-12 test cyp@ 250mg a wk
    another question please..im running the deca at 200mg awk,will i inject the deca on the same day as my sust shot? ie,deca/sust every monday..

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by celticd
    im sure its ok 2do, ive enough with the both combined together 2run for a 12wk cycle,would it be better 2 run the sust 1st because its a short acting ester followed by the test cyp for the last 6wks,im also running deca for 10wks and dbol for the first 4 wks...
    wk1-6 sustanon @ 500mg awk/injection mon & thurs
    wk6-12 test cyp@ 250mg a wk
    another question please..im running the deca at 200mg awk,will i inject the deca on the same day as my sust shot? ie,deca/sust every monday..
    run the cyp at 500mg a wk insted of 250...your deca is a lil low but would lube up your joints. how many mgs dbol are you running a day for the first 4 weeks. yes you can shoot the deca on the same day as your sust shot. is this your first cycle? age? weight? height? lifting experience? what's your pct? are you running and anti-e throughout your cycle?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Really no reason to run two tests in the same cycle.

Pick either Sust or Cyp to run the entirety of the cycle. Sust contains a short acting ester and also a long acting ester, so theres no reason to be running Cyp.

The deca dosed so low wont make much of a difference in gains, however as stated above it will help with joints.

ghost the reason im running both is ive only got enough of each for 6wks so im doin the both to make up the 12wks
    operation getbig my stats are/
    height5;11
    189pounds
    30 years old,lifting consistently 1year,on and off for 7years
    its my 2nd cycle i suppose,ive used andriol whn i was 24 and honestly i didnt even hear of pct back then,so its my 1st proper cycle,ill be stacking deca and dbol with my test,ill order more sust if it hasnt arrived il run the test cyp
    wk1-6 sust250mg every 3.5days/or 1-12wks sust depending on the postman
    wk6-12 test cyp 250mg awk
    wk1-10 deca 200mg awk
    wk1-4 dbol 25mg ed/milk thistle
    wk9-12 hcg 500iu e3d/il run arimidex .25ed frm wk4 through only if ifeel any breast,nipple tenderness
    PCT
    wk14-16 clomid 100mg,50mgx2wk
    wk14-18 nolva 40,30,20,10x2wks
    is it ok to run no anti i during youre cycle id rather not,unless i feel some gyno, its in there fast if my nipples are any way tender,also i know my numbers are quite low,i plan on future cycles so i thought id start low and bump up the volumes in my nxt cycles??? tanx
    Last edited by celticd; 04-04-2007 at 01:39 PM.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    I see what you mean bro.

IMO though the dosages are little low for the compounds, especially deca . I dont believe youll see any big gains off of the deca, it might help with joints and such.

I see in your stats, that you state you have been lifting consistantly for only 1 year now. Bro honestly i would say not to juice yet, you could gain more natty before venturing into AAS.

However If you really want to juice i would just stick to one compound for now. Run a Test only cycle, you will make great gains off that, trust me.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Why run the sus at 500 and the cyp at 250

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah,

Run either or at 500Mgs per week,

The sus at EOD and the Cyp 2xs a week.

Honestly Id save the deca and dbol for another time, this reall will be your "First" cycle,

and dont wait to order if you need it, having everything that you will need right in front of you before you start.

tanks men,ill run my test at 500mgs awk and ill drop me deca ill run the dbol to get me growing while waiting on the test 2 kick in,im after quiting the smokes and im gona stick with the healthy lifestyle from here on in..

Thread Information