Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've been a member of this board and it's great to see that it's stronger than ever. My old username was juiceon, back when this board was anabolicreview and PTJason was around (is he still around?).

Anyway, I've run into some trouble. My now-ex-wife walked into a police station in February, 2006 and handed over a 2 ml vial of deca and a MAYBE 1/3 full 10 cc vial of Winstrol , and told the police they were mine. It was some leftovers from a cycle I had ended at least 6 months earlier. BTW - my ex used deca herself - I used to inject her.

The DA charged me with possession on that little bit of evidence. I've hired an attorney and we have a trial date set and I'm ready to go to trial, but the DA suggested that if I can prove that I am not on steroids , he will drop the charges. I haven't taken anything in almost two years and, in the end, the test would cost me less than having to pay my attorney for trial.

My problem is that I don't know where to go to get a test done. (I live in Chicago.) The drug screen places I've contacted test for hard drugs, but not steroids. Any ideas?