eljugo16 is offline Associate Member

Winny And Mast!!!

hey fellas im plotting a new cycle and would like some input.

stats: 5'8 180 about 15%BF 22years old been training hard for about 6 years
    previously took a test E cycle at 500mgs weekly for 10 weeks.

upcoming cycle: Test E at 650mgs a week weeks 1-10
    Winn at 50mgsED for weeks 3-10
    i have clomid and nolva on hand.

The question I have is that Im debating whether to add 100mgs of MAST ED for 6 weeks or is this cycle solid enough without it. I just want to remind you guys of how expensive mast can be, but il get it if it meant a lot to the cycle. Looking for some lean gains off this.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    No reason to run both in the same cycle. Both primarly work to harden muscles, so no reason to run both at the same time and as you know both are DHT based compounds, so IMO choose one over the other.

IMO i would go w/ masteron instead of winni.

have you tried both? Im guessing you like the results of the mast better than the winni?

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    im actually planning the exact same cycle with test cyp, winnie and mastabol 200

I read that winnie and masteron are very synergetic

what are your goals for this cycle?

im interested to see what others would say about this cycle

lean mass acural no bloat what so ever... i might throw in a lil clen to shed some water.

Quote Originally Posted by eljugo16
    have you tried both? Im guessing you like the results of the mast better than the winni?
    Yeah bro ive tried both compounds, and masteron has provided more in terms of hardening of muscles and vascularity than winni.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Yeah bro ive tried both compounds, and masteron has provided more in terms of hardening of muscles and vascularity than winni.
    what were your dosages with the mast? I was thinking weeks 6-12 100mg EOD

but winnie is anabolic and mast isnt, correct?

so wouldnt winnie help put on some muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM
    but winnie is anabolic and mast isnt, correct?

so wouldnt winnie help put on some muscle?
    On paper winni looks to be the better compound, however IMO masteron out does winni when you actually run the compound.

The primary use of both compounds is too harden muscles and bring out definition, IMO they arent used really to add muscle mass. As there are better compounds to add muscle with such as Tren and Deca .

The two compounds are usually used at the end of the cycle (backhalf) again too harden up muscles and bring them out more, and IMO masteron out shines winni when it comes to muscle hardness/definition and vascularity.

Quote Originally Posted by eljugo16
    what were your dosages with the mast? I was thinking weeks 6-12 100mg EOD
    Dosages and durations are dependent on the individuals cycle experience and the goals set forth by the individual.

However i usually run masteron at the end or backhalf of a cycle to really harden up and bring out muscle definition. I usually dose it at 75-100mg/ed for the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle.

thanks bro... I think il go with 100mgs EOD

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    No reason to run both in the same cycle. Both primarly work to harden muscles, so no reason to run both at the same time and as you know both are DHT based compounds, so IMO choose one over the other.

IMO i would go w/ masteron instead of winni.
    They are very synergistic with each other. I have run them together and had superb results.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    They are very synergistic with each other. I have run them together and had superb results.
    agreed the second phase of my current cycle i will be running 800mg masteron weekly and 100mg winny ed...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

i think i might be running MAST for the last six weeks with the winn

PB and Booz - Isnt the primary use of the compounds to harden muscles, so wouldnt it make sense to run one instead of the other, and not both at the same time.

For example, it would be like running two forms of test based compounds in the same cycle, it doesnt make sense too me?

Also i believe one would benefit more if one had a cycle that had a compound of test, a DHT, and a 19-nor. Instead of a test, and 2 DHT's.

Ex: Test (prop), DHT (masteron ), 19-nor (Tren ) IMO will yield more than if one had Test (prop), DHT (Masteron), DHT (Winni).

PB and Booz - Isnt the primary use of the compounds to harden muscles, so wouldnt it make sense to run one instead of the other, and not both at the same time.

For example, it would be like running two forms of test based compounds in the same cycle, it doesnt make sense too me?

Also i believe one would benefit more if one had a cycle that had a compound of test, a DHT, and a 19-nor. Instead of a test, and 2 DHT's.

Ex: Test (prop), DHT (masteron), 19-nor (Tren) IMO will yield more than if one had Test (prop), DHT (Masteron), DHT (Winni).
    I would add a nor too, (probably tren ). Although both winny and mast are DHTs they run very well together and produce excellent growth as well as hardness. Winny is very anabolic where as masteron is not. I'm not a steroid scientist, all i can say is that the two work together brilliantly. I have also run them on there own (with test) and had good results but not great compared to them paired.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I would add a nor too, (probably tren). Although both winny and mast are DHTs they run very well together and produce excellent growth as well as hardness. Winny is very anabolic where as masteron is not. I'm not a steroid scientist, all i can say is that the two work together brilliantly. I have also run them on there own (with test) and had good results but not great compared to them paired.
    Thanks for the clarification, i see where your coming from.

BTW looking jacked bro, did you just finish up a competetion or have one lined up in the near future?

just competed last week mate. Didn't place (but everyone said forth from callouts) out of 12-14 guys (dont even remember its such a haze!). It was my first show and was a great learning curve for me. Will be back next year into a weight category bigger and better!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Ex: Test (prop), DHT (masteron), 19-nor (Tren) IMO will yield more than if one had Test (prop), DHT (Masteron), DHT (Winni).
    yes mate i would agree with the abouv in red wholeheartidly.........
    i dont really like to run tren 2 much,phenominal gains like nothin else i have ever used but for me the sides outweigh the positives....
    i do like the mast-winny combo tho,work well in tandem...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

you been doing your research fellas good shit

Thread Information