carrick2200 is offline New Member

Silly question but i need to ask it

Sorry for my silly question but i need to know something.

How do I measure the correct amount to inject? For example I use 1cc insulin barrels and i want to inject 1cc. So if i was to draw the plunger from zero to 100 it draws in 1cc. I draw it all in and push out the air which is always about 10 on the insulin barrel. So the marker is at 90. I then prick myself and push it all in so the plunger is at zero. the thing is it has only pushed in 90 as 10 is still in the needle and top of the barrel.

So what do you guys do to inject the right amount?

Hope this makes sense. If not please let me know.

Cheers

jagdpanther is offline Member
    If I understand you correctly:
    When you are done drawing the subsatnce from the vial, but the needle is still inserted in the vial, you have 10 clicks worth of air.

Without withdrawing the needle from the vial push the plunger in, forcing the air back into the vial. Then pull on the plunger - more liquid should come down. Repeat the process if required.

That will work but at the end of the day after you inject there is still 10 clicks worth left in the barrel. How do I get this?

For example I inject 80 clicks of Bac water into my HGH to give me 1iu per 10 clicks. I then draw all into my barrel giving me 0.8cc in the barrel with the plunger sitting at 700 ie 0.7cc. I inject the lot which puts 0.7cc in me but leaves 0.1 in the top of the barrel which is 1iu. How do I get this?

alright let me see if I understood you better this time.
    You are saying when you draw the syringe to 100 ther is approximately 10iu in the barrel so that in total between the 100 in the syringe and the 10 in the needle there is a total of 110.
    If the plunger is pulled back to 100 and there is no air and you push the plunger to 0 you will get about 100.
    i think there is less then 10 in the needle and it will be a donation to the steroid gods..

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I don't understand why you would still have anything left in the syringe unless you are not pushing the plunger all the way down while your injecting. Are you? if so is the plunger stopping at the 100 iu mark? if that to is the case then get different pins(needles). Mine have never had that problem.

lol i like that idea of it being a donation to the steroid Gods.....lol

I put 0.8cc into my 8iu HGH so it is 1iu per 10 clicks. So I can easily draw all 0.8cc into my 1cc barrel. When I get rid of the air in the needle the plunger is at the 70 mark (0.7cc) I know there is actually 0.8cc in the barrel so there must be 0.1cc in the top of the barrel and needle. When I push the plunger from the 0.7cc mark to the zero mark it must mean that 0.7cc is being injected and that 0.1 is left in the top. Its no biggy as what i do at present is draw more Bac water back into the barrel (which has 0.1cc of the last solution which represents 1iu of HGH) thus diluting the mixture so 1cc now has the 1iu in it. I then inject all that. It just is a lot of hassle and means 2 injections. Also in the end another 0.1 is left but at least this time it only represents 0.1iu of HGH.

I can live with it but just wondered if there was an easier way that I didnt know about.

Thanks for the help though.

Donated to the steroid Gods....I'll remember and probably use that...lol

drawing more BW into the needle or adding extrta water to the hgh vial will both get a little bit more hgh out. I usually add extra BW to the vial.
    maybe i should have used offerings to the steroid gods, it has a more primordial pagan religoin tone to it. donations is so PC

Thread Information