Help me plan my second cycle!!!!

So I just finished my 1st cycle 2 months ago which consisted of:

1-4 50mgs/day Halodrol
    1-10 500mgs/week Test E
    6-8 75 mgs/day Anavar
    8-10 100mgs/day Anavar

Things went great. I went from 190 to 210 and now I am hovering around 205. I am looking to do another mass building cycle but I think I made the mistake of overeating a little bit as I still have a 6-pack but not as defined as I would like. I would like quality lean muscle.

I am thinking a 12 weeker with some more test E for sure, as for the other compounds, I am thinking

...EQ (for lean gains) or maybe even some Tren Enanthate or Primo and maybe some Avavar or Dbol to start. I am totally open to anything and would love any suggestions you all have. I would like to end up around 220 ripped (think T.J. Humphreys, well that would be my ultimate goal!)

Thanks a lot,

GP

Any suggestions?

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    ok second cycle

1-12 test-e 600mgs a week
    1-10 deca 400mgs a week
    1-4 d-bol 50mgs ed
    good second cycle you will see some bloat from the d-bol and deca but a great mass builder. watch your diet and you can keep it pretty lean. you can also take something for the bloat.

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    or if you did so good off the fisrst cycle just run the same thing again no harm in that.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    if ripped is what you are going for try prop for your second cycle if you dont mind pain and injecting ed.theres less water though..... Im starting my second cycle in 3 weeks and although not a beginier steroid am using tren A
    1-16 prop 700mg ew
    5-12 tren A 350mg ew

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    if ripped is what you are going for try prop for your second cycle if you dont mind pain and injecting ed.theres less water though..... Im starting my second cycle in 3 weeks and although not a beginier steroid am using tren A
    1-16 prop 700mg ew
    5-12 tren A 350mg ew
    I'm using tren for my second as well. I hear too many good things about it to leave it out.

On another forum some suggested Tren Enanthate ? Any thoughts on this? I heard the side effects are ridiculous and could be too much a second cycle... I am leaning towards less frequent injection times because my roommates don't know and have to inject ED would be nearly impossible to keep a secret.

Thanks for the advice thus far!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ide wait atleast 6 months before your next cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Ide wait atleast 6 months before your next cycle.
    Absolutely! I am just having too much fun planning another one! Haha. Am going to wait at least 4 more months!

Thread Information