2deizel is offline Associate Member

drinking injectable winny

i heard from a few ppl that you can drink INJECTABLE winny and gain the same results how true is this. due to the fact that water based winny is very prone to bacterial infections when injecting it. thanks

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, do a search.
    That same question is spread all over this board.

southmadejd is offline Member
    you can, but injecting winny is already extremely harsh on the liver so it will be even worse when you drink it. Just do a search man and you will find tons of info on this.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    you can, but injecting winny is already extremely harsh on the liver so it will be even worse when you drink it. Just do a search man and you will find tons of info on this.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    Wrong. Maybe you should search a little more.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Drinking injectable winny taste like str8 shit, it also looses effectiveness... I've done it, only becuz injecting ED gets crazy.

2deizel is offline Associate Member
    well i did a search and it wasint working but now it started working for me sorry. i see it has mixed reviews. so what im going to do is try both and compare the difference and results then ill know for sure.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Injecting is better. There is some loss of effectiveness when taken orally. I would inject it. Once you have done a couple of injections there is really nothing to them...of course, I was doing mine twice a week - every day or EOD would probably be a pain (literally).

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i put winny in eyedroppers and use them as eye drops. i can see through brick walls..... who cares if you can drink it or not?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    you might shit out your liver

ACpower is offline Member
    from what I read if your going to drink the winny u might as well get winny tabs because u will get the same effect

scribbs12 is offline Member
    umm.... drinking injectable winny is okay... but you might want to drink maybe 70mg ed if your injecting 50mg a day... and oral pills.. are normally more expensive from what i/my friends know when we buy them...

70 mg aday would be so hard on the liver why not just inject it you will get better reulst and you will also get more out of it you wont have to use as much ed

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    70 mg aday would be so hard on the liver why not just inject it you will get better reulst and you will also get more out of it you wont have to use as much ed
    yesh i know, but thanks for pointing that out (not being sarcastic) .. i was adressin his question as to if injectable winny can be drank

ACpower is offline Member

i agree if u bought the injectable winny why not just inject it and get the better result

i know you know that scribbs i was just letting him know i wasnt really telling you

70 mg aday would be so hard on the liver why not just inject it
    Winstrol is more hepatoxic when injected. If youre so concerned about your liver, than running it orally is better.

True, injecting winstrol you get more bang per mg in some aspects, however, there are advantages to running it both ways (oral and injection).

If you want to get the best run for your money, imo, Id inject 1/2 and drink 1/2 your daily dose. Not that anyone would do that

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Johny-to-small I didn't know injecting it was more hepatoxic. I've always heard inject was less damaging to your liver, as not all of the winny gets processed by the liver during the first pass.

what is the thought behind why injecting is more damaging?

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Johny-to-small I didn't know injecting it was more hepatoxic. I've always heard inject was less damaging to your liver, as not all of the winny gets processed by the liver during the first pass.

what is the thought behind why injecting is more damaging?
    Here is a very informative thread regarding your question:

Anthony Roberts- New Article (Winstrol, Oral Vs/ Injectable)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Here is a very informative thread regarding your question:

Anthony Roberts- New Article (Winstrol, Oral Vs/ Injectable)
    First pass metabolism can occur in both the gut and the liver, and where this happens can vary with different drugs. First pass metabolism actually occurs in your gut for some drugs and in the liver for others. Once it has been metabolized, it enters the bloodstream. It’s important to note that when a blood is metabolized in the Gastrointestinal tract, the blood leaving the Gastrointestinal tract does not go right to the heart, but actually still passes through liver via the hepatic portal vein and then ultimately returns to circulation via the hepatic vein. The liver is your body’s filtration unit, and removes large quantities of nutrients, dangerous toxins (or fun toxins, ***ending on what they are) and other substances from the blood.

So as you can see, when you take an oral steroid such as Winstrol , undergoes a first-pass metabolism in the both the intestines as well as liver. Some drugs can be absorbed more or less totally intact, after only moderate metabolic activity, while some are absorbed only after very extensive metabolic activity. Once it is through this first pass, a given drug then circulates in the blood until it is acquired by another tissue, such as skeletal muscle. Now, if the drug reaches the liver again, it may undergo what is cleverly known as “second-pass” metabolism. Of course, in the case of Winstrol, an injectable version is available, and when we compare the oral and injectable versions of Winstrol and their effects in your body, I think there’s some surprising differences. The injectable is (naturally) put right into your bloodstream and only undergoes the far less extensive second pass metabolism, while the oral must endure the gut and liver on it’s first pass before ending up in circulation.

Now, here’s the interesting part: When you inject Winstrol, instead of taking it orally, you actually get more nitrogen retention (4) (and hence we can infer, more new muscle tissue is being built). SO if you are trying to use Winstrol to build new muscle tissue, the injectable version is going to be far superior to the Oral version. However, there are some advantages that the oral version has over the injectable, including a possible “synergy” with other drugs- but only (primarily) when taken orally.

Where is the part injecting it MORE hypatoxic?

Thanks john for the link. I've read this before and this is the only line i see he mentiones
    "Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic, especially more so when you inject it and it is subject to what is known as the “first pass” through the liver. "

unfortunalety he doesn't explain why or give a footnote to the statement.
    it maybe because he feels the GI tract metabolizes part of it rather then the liver, but if so we need a little proof that it is metabolized in the GI and not the liver. In addition he suggests taking largr amounts if taken orally would'nt this at the cery least equalize the hepatoxicity of the to mehtods. Then again it may be a typo.

After edit:
    Actually i think it is a typo after rereading it, cause first pass is usually used to describe orals making their way to the system.

Ok, I admit....

I've had this dabate before.

We had no real verdict. Nark said its the same, as the same circulatory dose enters the body and Anthony said that its morre toxic orally, over injectable.

Here:

Winny Oral vs Inject Doses

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    Thanks john for the link. I've read this before and this is the only line i see he mentiones
    "Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic, especially more so when you inject it and it is subject to what is known as the “first pass” through the liver. "

unfortunalety he doesn't explain why or give a footnote to the statement.
    it maybe because he feels the GI tract metabolizes part of it rather then the liver, but if so we need a little proof that it is metabolized in the GI and not the liver. In addition he suggests taking largr amounts if taken orally would'nt this at the cery least equalize the hepatoxicity of the to mehtods. Then again it may be a typo.
    That parts a typo. Read the thread I just posted. Its meant to say, "Ingest it", not "Inject it".

thanks swifto!

Thread Information