Thread: Help!

mike115 is offline New Member

Help!

i got i quick question my friend is 17 used oral tabs last year for about a month worked great but can no longer get them. Hes really thinking about starting again any advice thanks.what about buying online is that a bad idea?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea my advice is hes 17 he shouldnt be doing steroids

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend should NOT be considering AAS at his age, and I hope this is not you pretending to be your friend or vice versa.

How old are you?

And buying AAS's online has it's risks and benefits...it ***ends on which channels you go through to obtain them.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    and you telling us he used ORAL TABS doesnt tell us anything... dont forget to name what he used...

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him or you whoever it is eat and train go natural get as many gains naturally as possible, and why jump into steroids so early im sure the person hasnt be lifting that long and the person is only 17 your natural test is at the highest it will ever be

i forget actally they were blue circle pills pretty small so it would be dumb so start again what will they do for endourence

Quote Originally Posted by mike115
    i forget actally they were blue circle pills pretty small so it would be dumb so start again what will they do for endourence
    dude.... honestly.... did you not read my previous post.. no offence.... but you dont seem to understand we cant .. tell you what they can do if you dont tell us WHAT IT IS..... and you dont know what it is... so we cant give you any advice on what they will do....

like he said... and everyoen else says.. just stay natty..or use creatine/otc supps.... diet/train hard/eat.... and read read read and then ask questions .. and then maybe you can put a cycle together when you're ready..

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Still no answer to my question...

How old are you?

Regardless, 17y/o is NOT the age to consider AAS no matter what the intent or purpose be...

The ONLY exception to this would be if it's deemed medicinally necessary by a medical practitioner, which at that age, would be very rare, to say the least.

oh sorry yeah i dont know what it was i was taking i forget i was just gonna take a little cylce now but ill hold of i guess does creatine work

so it is you, not your friend.... sorry but the old .. its for my friend line cracks me up.... but you being at 17... like shrp says.. shouldnt be using ..

yeah think it was bad idea alrealy taking them ill find out tomorrow what it was if it matters what about the creatine yeah it was me

... yeah its always a bad idea to put something in your body that you have no clue what it is..... really stupid on your part.... never put anything in your body unless you know what the hell it is... could be poisen for all you know.... and i do believe this site is 18+ ..... should said you were 18 .. lol.. j/p.. im thinking you're going to get banned...but hey you can still read up...or make another account... not encourging rule breaking.....

yeah the good news is i turned 18 today lol j/k your not going to answer about the creatine are you doesnt this site have private messaging or something thanks for all you help

this is the wrong section for asking about creatine.. try the supps section.. and yes it does have a pm system

can you send me one it wont let me send it to you

send you one... about what???...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    i got i quick question my friend is 17 used oral tabs last year for about a month worked great but can no longer get them. Hes really thinking about starting again any advice thanks.what about buying online is that a bad idea?

if you are 17 you shouldn't be on this board. This is for 18+ members only.

idk im pretty set on taking them evan know i prolly shoundnt i been workin out for 4 years now but just kinda stuck now at 250 bench it was easy liftin at first but seems like i dont want to grow any more i have creatine just never tried it dont think it works but who knows

once again.. you're too young for aas... diet and hard training and eating will make you grow... creatine is fine..imo..

how do i find the supps section i been looking this whole time

http://forums.steroid.com/supplements/

dude its not that hard...should have looked harder.. its on the main page.. stop being so helpless..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    how do i find the supps section i been looking this whole time

You will only be allowed to READ these forums since you are only 17, your account will be suspended until you are 18

for now...keep reading at your age you can do MORE harm than good by using steroids ...especially when you don't even know what it is you are swallowing or sticking into your body !!! Don't just trust some guy that says "here take this, it will make you stronger/bigger" If it truly was that easy don't you think every fat lazy ass would be doing it!!!

It is not a game to mess with your hormones at your age, you could SCREW them up for life if you don't know EXACTLY what you are doing.

Look into GROWTH PLATES.....your s have NOT fused yet and you do not want them to fuse until they are ready. Using steroids now could prematurely fuse them and cause possible health issues later in life like never getting a HARD ON again !!!!

Information is offline Information
    Your account is suspended for 1 year.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information