When Can I Start My Next Cycle?

ok so i just ended my cycle of test e only last week.I still havent started my pct.all i have is clomid and liquidex.i ran nolva all the way through the cycle.how should I start my pct with just clomid and ldex.and will this be ok since i dont have any hcg .I really just wanna maintain an ok pct without going overboard.i wanna start another cycle sooner then later as well.how early can i start.im just anxious because i didnt get the full gains i was expecting do to subpar dieting.now my diets on point and id really like to try a test/tren cycle to really mass up.any info would be great.thanks

S431M7 is offline Banned
    I did clomid after my cycle for 4 wks at 100mg ED for the first 3 wks and 50mg ED for the 4th wk.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Time off = Time on + PCT time

Unless you get blood work done and it comes back ok, I would NOT start any sooner. You need to let your receptors recover or you will just be wasting gear

ok cool thanks.yeah il def just wait then til the time is right and im back to normal.no point on wasting gear and hurting my body over rushing it.thanks again

Thread Information