Alstott40 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Methyltestosterone ???

What should one do if they believe they have been taking 20 mgs of Methyltestosterone instead of 20 mgs of Dianabol per day to kick start a cycle? This is the first week of the cycle and I am almost certain that the Russian Dianabol is actually Methyl T from my recent hour of google research???

Also, if this is Methyl T, would pct be necessary if I stopped and started all over from scratch next month with real D? After reading the profile on Methyl T, it seems that it gets out of the system as fast as it goes in practically. Not sure if I should scratch this cycle immediately or tranfer it over to real D.

I have legit naps I can use, I just wanted to give these a try because they were expiring. These Russian D's are a round white tab scored down the middle on one side. The perimeter of the tab is beveled. If you search on this site there is a post stating these D's are actually Methyl T???? Anybody have facts?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Just keep using the Methyltest. Why not?

Bino, if I keep on the Methyl T, should I stick with the traditional 4 or 5 week kick start? Is 20 mgs enough per day. Are the results from this compound worthy? I just dont hear anything good at all nowadays about Methyl T. I never thought I would ever be taking this compound so I never bothered researching it lol....

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstott40
    Bino, if I keep on the Methyl T, should I stick with the traditional 4 or 5 week kick start? Is 20 mgs enough per day. Are the results from this compound worthy? I just dont hear anything good at all nowadays about Methyl T. I never thought I would ever be taking this compound so I never bothered researching it lol....
    I've heard it was only good for power lifting...please let use know. I heard the agression is uncomparable to other orals. Makes you lift like an Ox.

but very damaging to the liver over a period of time.....

Correct?

Dizz

I haev used M1t twice and liked it. Made me really strong. Dont understand what it means to be only good for a powerlifter. I really dont understand what thats about but anyways you can just run it at 20-30mg ed for 4-5 weeks thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I haev used M1t twice and liked it. Made me really strong. Dont understand what it means to be only good for a powerlifter. I really dont understand what thats about but anyways you can just run it at 20-30mg ed for 4-5 weeks thats fine.
    not M1t...Methytestosterone different substance

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    not M1t...Methytestosterone different substance
    Yes...I never said it was M1t. I recall sayin that I had used M1t, never said thats what he had or what you referred to.

You can pretty much guarantee that I would know the differences between almost all steroids you can think of.

well, what would your opinions be about Methyltest?

One, for agression during lifting.

two, for help with sustained gains after a bulking cycle

Three, shut down of natural Tests production.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    methyltestosterone IS M1T.
    i got lethargic, and appetite shutdown. but i was hornier (its really androgenic )
    which also led to some aggression. **** doesnt sound bad if i had a quick acting EQ to take it with, but id rather do halotestin than M1T.
    shutdowns bad FYI.
    the gains-well, lets just say i NEVER lost them. they stick, its the ****in weirdest thing.

oh, never had experience with with this medication

thanks for the experience

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    methyltestosterone is not m1t.
    Methyltest is test with methyl group added.
    m1t is a methylathed form of dihydroboldenone ( boldenone after action of 5-alpha enzyme )
    Last edited by ziinus; 04-10-2007 at 02:08 AM.

Anybody else who cares to respond to my original questions? If so, please do!

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I've done methylT and loved it. I had 25mg tabs and took it 2x/day and got strong as an ox and hard. I did start experiencing sides, jaundice and very frequent urination probably due to an enlarged prostrate. Actually reading this thread I think I will use methy T for my next kick start. I would stick with it at a low dose and not for long. What's the rest of your cycle look like? I think the big thing to remember is how toxic methy T is to the liver.

More input from somebody please!

Thread Information