rocky666 is offline New Member

Should I Use Steroids?

HI.

Im a newbie to all this so please bare with me.

I am 23 years old and weigh around 240lbs. I have some muscle but also alot of fat. I am quite healthy and have no heart problems or high blood pressure.

Im looking into the anabolic steroid solution, in particular the streoids called Clen . I plan on buying these, and of course doing all the hard work as well.

I really want to loose my excess weight and build some good muscle mass, in the shortest time possible.

Is this the right thing to do? And also are there down sides to using those particular steroids ?

Thanks
    Rocky666

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    no, research more and get a cleaner diet. After that you will be ready

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Clen is not a steroid . There are a lot of side effects to taking steroids ! some irreversible, you should work out as hard as you can and get your body in shape naturally and when you plateau then you can consider it but no way will someone recommend that you do it now.

thanks guys.

So you suggest that i try and loose the weight by exercising and lifting weights to get to a decent body weight, the think about using steroids to further my development?

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if i took Clen , and did all the work with it, the way i am now?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    No juice for u but try some supps like creatine, and fat burnes

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ur ok to use clen IMO

would i be ok with fat burners then, if so what are the best ones available, and do the really work?

Would i be ok using Clen ?

reaktorblue is offline Junior Member
    I would research your issue a bit for diet/exercise and the sides of t3 and clen . I take them both and find them to stack very nicely for shredding the fat.

You will want to research both of those compounds in the profiles section to learn about the sides and such to see if they are right for you.

Also as a side note/question, I've never considered t3/clen to be a steroid but why do so many research sites and such treat them as steroids , literally by grouping them with steroids - to the point ive seen solutions to clean steroids from the body before drug tests, in which ive read some labels claiming that it cleans clenbuterol and t3.

I've always wondered why thats done.

cool.

Reading all the info and reviews. I have decided to buy the T3 and Clen . I will work out everyday on my cross trainer and do the appropriate weight lifting.

Lets hope i see the desired results.

Cheers

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would do the diet and excercise and lose most of the fat first. Then hit the clen /t3 to shred
    Last edited by RA; 04-10-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky666
    HI.

Im a newbie to all this so please bare with me.

I am 23 years old and weigh around 240lbs. I have some muscle but also alot of fat. I am quite healthy and have no heart problems or high blood pressure.

Im looking into the anabolic steroid solution, in particular the streoids called Clen . I plan on buying these, and of course doing all the hard work as well.

I really want to loose my excess weight and build some good muscle mass, in the shortest time possible.

Is this the right thing to do? And also are there down sides to using those particular steroids ?

Thanks
    Rocky666

steroids is not the magic fat loss answer , training, proper diet, cardio is what will help you attain your goals

good luck to you

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    50mcg T3 Per Day 80mcg Clenbuterol Per day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

The fat will fly right off you.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    50mcg T3 Per Day 80mcg Clenbuterol Per day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

The fat will fly right off you.

I wouldnt do this.

cool, thanks.

So, if a loose some weight naturally. Then start to use T3 and Clen , as well as doing weights, would i see some good muscle mass produced or would i need a different steroid for that?

Im sorry i keep asking these questions, i will research the forums as well before i even think about buying them.

thanks

Blog Entries
    You would still need to do a a sensible diet + cardio Clenbuterol is done 2weeks on 2 weeks off. In the off week you do 25mcg of t3 everyday.

Blog Entries
    I lost 27 pounds with this cycle in 6 weeks. But I ate right and worked out hard. Member cardio is your best friend for weight loss.

im probably going to buy the clen , t3 spray combo. People who have reviewed it say it doesnt come with instructions? How much should i take. I know that 1 spray=20mgs for each.

Any advice?

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    cool, thanks.

So, if a loose some weight naturally. Then start to use T3 and Clen , as well as doing weights, would i see some good muscle mass produced or would i need a different steroid for that?

Im sorry i keep asking these questions, i will research the forums as well before i even think about buying them.

thanks
    You made a step in the right direction friend, at least your willing to listen. Most nubies come here ask a question, dont like the answers they hear, then go do it anyway and ask later why there body is ****ed up. Also research in the diet and the weight lifting forum you will get a lot of help there.

RA
    im probably going to buy the clen , t3 spray combo. People who have reviewed it say it doesnt come with instructions? How much should i take. I know that 1 spray=20mgs for each.

Any advice?

With the clen you want to start with 1 spray and move up. When you hit 60 see how you feel..***ending on the sides you may want to move up or keep it there.

With the t3 I would just taper it up slowly and run it straight through. No way would I run it for two weeks, back it way down, then jump it up quickly. Your thryroid will jump out of your body and run away.

Thread Information