D_LM is offline New Member

Here is the same ol’ newbie question

…how long until I see real results…

I started lifting solid 2 years ago, I’m 27 now, 190lbs. 6’0. Before I started I was 165lbs….I had a small cycle of test and eq.
    Well, 2 years later, I’m doing 1cc Test, and 1cc Deca every 4 days. Diet is good, and exercise routine is great, I have a blast of energy, and see some results. I’m 18 days and 4 pins in….when would I see some real results, or should I bump it up? Maybe I’m ***ending on the Deca to blow me up….any thoughts?

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    What mg are the test and decca?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Give it a couple weeks more. For me, I notice an increase in energy and strength then comes size.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nothing like injecting yourself with no fuc'n idea what your doing.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    What mg are the test and decca?
    250mg

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    OK....same ole answers for ya.....lolol

WELCOME TO AR

1 cc does NOT tell us anything, we need the concentration of the compound. like 250mg/ml

Do not bump anything up

In order to give you an IDEA of the kick in time, we need to know what ESTER you have in your TEST. the deca usually kicks in between 4=6 weeks

what is your exact cycle so we can see it along with your PCT

like this:

Weeks 1-? Test ? at ?mgs/week
    Weeks 1-? Deca at ?mgs/week

PCT?????????

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Nothing like injecting yourself with no fuc'n idea what your doing.
    I'm no expert, but I'm not going into this completly blind. Deca is new for me.

damnnnn I have to start leaving one sentence answers.....I was the first one on this thread....but the 6th post.........LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    OK....same ole answers for ya.....lolol

WELCOME TO AR

1 cc does NOT tell us anything, we need the concentration of the compound. like 250mg/ml

Do not bump anything up

In order to give you an IDEA of the kick in time, we need to know what ESTER you have in your TEST. the deca usually kicks in between 4=6 weeks
    Thanks for the response. I didn't know that it was 4-6 weeks....and both are 250/mg.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    BigGuns101 - Bro that was funny shit!

Quote Originally Posted by D_LM
    Thanks for the response. I didn't know that it was 4-6 weeks....and both are 250/mg.

can you lay out the cycle for me so I can see how you are running both compounds? also you did not mention anything about PCT compounds yet.

DO you run a PCT after cycle?

Deca should be stopped two weeks before the Test IF it is Test E or Cyp.

which test is it???

PCT should start 14 days after last test E shot or 18 days after last test Cyp shot

can you lay out the cycle for me so I can see how you are running both compounds? also you did not mention anything about PCT compounds yet.

DO you run a PCT after cycle?

Deca should be stopped two weeks before the Test IF it is Test E or Cyp.

which test is it???

PCT should start 14 days after last test E shot or 18 days after last test Cyp shot
    I don't run a PCT. To be honest, I'm not sure what it is {BigGuns enters comment here}

As for the type of test, I'm not sure. {BigGuns enters comment here}
    I got it from a close friend that does it.

All I can say is that I combine both deca and test (2cc combined; 250mg each) in one shot every 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by D_LM
    I don't run a PCT. To be honest, I'm not sure what it is {BigGuns enters comment here}

As for the type of test, I'm not sure. {BigGuns enters comment here}
    I got it from a close friend that does it.

All I can say is that I combine both deca and test (2cc combined; 250mg each) in one shot every 4 days.

Can I play BigGuns for this one?????.....LOLOL

OMG !!! You dont' have a clue !!!!!!! I have a headache so I dont want to go off on a rant here BUT

Why the hell would you put things in your body that could effect the rest of your life without knowing every possible thing about it YOURSELF

Is your friend gonna screw your girl when you cant get a hard on anymore?????

Stay tuned for my next more calm post

Why the hell would you put things in your body that could effect the rest of your life without knowing every possible thing about it YOURSELF
    I did ask him and a lot of my friends that get stuff from him questions, but this never came up. I guess because he knew that I wasn't going crazy with it that he didn't tell me about it...I'm not sure.

I guess I trust his opinion and judgement, as well as my friends....

lol...this is fantastic...I'm "That Guy" LOL!

OK,

well you still didn't lay out your cycle for me.....and I am starting to think you have trouble following directions.....lolol

I need you to help ME help YOU !!!

How long are you gonna run this cycle ??

You need to understand a few basic things here ok>>

1. PCT is the MOST important part of any AAS cycle if you are not on HRT and if you want to keep your gains and RECOVER your natural testosterone and libido after the cycle shuts down your own production

2. Test comes attached with ESTERS that determine how fast or how slow the test is absorbed by the body, THIS determine how often you need to inject it so that your blood levels stay stable which helps reduce bad side effects SO it is important to know WHAT ESTER/S your test has to make sure of your PCT timing and your injection schedule

3. and make sure you read this one !!! DECA is extremely supressive to your HPTA from the very first shot !!! This means that Deca will shut down your natural production of testosterone as soon as it enters your system,

Why is this important to know you ask.......well , let me tell you!!!

Because , your test helps determine your sex drive, no test, no sex drive. No test, NO hard on

after your cycle is over if you do not get your natural test back up and running , you run the risk of NOT recovering at all or taking a very very long time to recover...
    So you will lose most of your gains, you will feel like shit, you will not have any desire for sex which is good cause you will not be able to get it up if you did........

now please try to ask your friend what test it is and if he doesn't know, beat the shit out of him for doing this to you

tell me the answers to all my questions in all my posts here

and

I STILL HAVE A DAMN HEADACHE,,,,,,,THANKS

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Hell, I think you went way beyond "that guy"

and your gains are gonna be de-pendant mostly on your diet and training and rest and not as much on the gear,

you have to eat big to grow big....steroids are NOT magic, they only allow the body to synthesis more protein than it naturally can , so if you are not giving it an abundance of protein adn good carbs and some good fat, then your gains will not be what you expect,,,,

by the way, I get paid by the word here so make your check out to............

Thread Information