walkfast is offline Junior Member

Pct for my cycle

Hello
    this is my cycle iam running -
    Test Enanthate Weeks 1-10 @ 600mgs
    Dianabol Weeks 1-4 @ 30mgs + Weeks 8-12 @ 40mgs- on pct during cycle becuse do not feel anythink.
    so what should be best pct after 2 weeks of last injec.
    1-4weeks Aromasin 25mgs
    6weeks Nolvadex 20mgs

2-2 weeks of 20mg/d nolvadex just after cycle thanafter 2 weeks of last injec. 100mg/d clomid for 1 weeks and 50mg of clomid for 2 weeks
    thank you

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    first off i would like to say that people keep asking which PCT should i do for a sust cycle (this is an exapmle) PCT is the same no mater what you take there is no specific PCT set for different compounds. If you are having a long cycle then the PCT will be longer in length you need to find out whats the best that works for you.

Hope this helps ya buddy.
    the unofficial how to do pct thread
    More info can be found there. Just try to search some more before you start a thread.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HSFootball
    first off i would like to say that people keep asking which PCT should i do for a sust cycle (this is an exapmle) PCT is the same no mater what you take there is no specific PCT set for different compounds. If you are having a long cycle then the PCT will be longer in length you need to find out whats the best that works for you.

Hope this helps ya buddy.
    the unofficial how to do pct thread
    More info can be found there. Just try to search some more before you start a thread.

well thats mostly true.i mean if you ran a test cycle for 10-12 weeks id run nolva for pct alone,but if i ran deca and test i would most likely run nolva and hcg or atleast nolva and clomid.so yeah everyone should pct but how agressive is down to teh compounds used.

@walkfast,pct looks fine to me,proberbly more than id run,but its better to be safe....

Thread Information