Vinlander is offline Banned

Sexual Dysfunction w/Nandrolone Decanoate

I am running Deca for the first time in any of my cycles and am wondering as to the sexual dysfunction this drug causes. Currently I am on 300mg/week, 2x/week injections and am stacking it with 30mg/ED Naposim Dianabol .

How far into the cycle do people typically go before side-effects become notable? Will I even experience any at this low dosage?

2.minutes is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Vinlander]I am running Deca for the first time in any of my cycles and am wondering as to the sexual dysfunction this drug causes. Currently I am on 300mg/week, 2x/week injections and am stacking it with 30mg/ED Naposim Dianabol .

How far into the cycle do people typically go before side-effects become notable?[/QUOTE]

everyone reacts in a different way to steroids , some of them in week 4,6..etc and some of them never get any sexual dysfunction,if ur too worried have some test or proviron with ur cycle to avoid the problom

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Deca is known to cause what's called the Deca Dick, or the sexual disfunction. that's why it's always said to be taken with any Test ester.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    vinlander whats up everyone reacts different but the majority do get it i experienced it as well

Vinlander is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=2.minutes]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlander
    I am running Deca for the first time in any of my cycles and am wondering as to the sexual dysfunction this drug causes. Currently I am on 300mg/week, 2x/week injections and am stacking it with 30mg/ED Naposim Dianabol .

How far into the cycle do people typically go before side-effects become notable?[/QUOTE]

everyone reacts in a different way to steroids, some of them in week 4,6..etc and some of them never get any sexual dysfunction,if ur too worried have some test or proviron with ur cycle to avoid the problom
    My cycle is being rounded out with the usual Masteron in weeks 7 - 12. I guess it's a "wait and see" type of thing.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend at least a TRT dose of test ran concurrent with a nor anytime someone runs a nor compound...unless it's not important that your unit is able to function.

Thread Information