dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren Ace and random wakings...

It's been Day 6 now of doing my second cycle and I believe the Tren is starting to kick in, cause starting about Day 4-5, I have a little trouble falling asleep and then last night I woke up randomly twice and almost seems like no reason at all. Is this really due to Tren?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Insomnia is definitely a side effect of tren

jagdpanther is offline Member
    On the rare occaisions that I find myself going to bed early I can usually fall asleep on tren . I do however wake up several hours later much like you described. I'm finishing up week six of my tren cycle and Ithink the waking up in the middle of the night is starting to go away. Now I'm getting on average about six hours of sleep a night, where as earlier in the cycle there were a more two hour or four hour nights. naps in the day if you can sneak them in are a big help on those nights.

mkv213 is offline Member
    It's only going to get much worse

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I have the same problems; difficulty falling asleep and random waking (usually sweating my ass off).

The price you pay....

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro, I'm taking 50mg a day right now and if this doesn't stop I'll just call it quits with tren . I'm strong like bull and look great in the mirror but the insomnia is causing even more aggrivation. My wife told me last night that she doesn't like tren!
    Last edited by testisbest; 04-13-2007 at 12:57 PM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Insomnia hits me really quick on Tren .
    Right now its so bad I will probably quit tren a week or two earlier then planned.

Feel like I have not slept for a months.

i'm ending week six of my cycle now and i think the tren insomnia is abating.
    Like i said I've gotten around 6 hours of sleep the last couple of nights (maybe 5 nights).

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    i'm ending week six of my cycle now and i think the tren insomnia is abating.
    Like i said I've gotten around 6 hours of sleep the last couple of nights (maybe 5 nights).
    I just can't deal with it in my profession. I think I'm going to give winny another go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Yea bro, I'm taking 50mg a day right now and if this doesn't stop I'll just call it quits with tren. I'm strong like bull and look great in the mirror but the insomnia is causing even more aggrivation. My wife told me last night that she doesn't like tren!
    I'm doing the same amount. How long have you been running it for?

danamial is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried sleeping pills?

vadim_b1 is offline New Member
    Have some Ambien or Restoril for the time you run tren . Run those in minimal doses needed to knock you out so that the next day youre not feeling like a zombie. (ECA helps with that though). Limit usage to 4 weeks tops though, as Restoril is crazy addictive and coming off is a bitch.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    yes - trouble falling asleep/sweating at night/CRAZY dreams/random waking

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you pay for wat you get with tren boys......well most do anyways........
    one of the best compounds for lean muscle but there is the downside...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I'm doing the same amount. How long have you been running it for?
    a little over 2 weeks. My doc gave me a benzo yesterday and I feel like I got the best sleep in my life last night. I fell asleep at 9 and woke up at 11 today. Tren is a great product and if I didn't have the job I have, I could handle not being able to sleep during the week. It seems that I just can't fall asleep but once I get there, I could sleep forever. I hate getting out of bed in the morning.

I haven't really had terrible night sweats this time, just a little but i stink all the time and have to shower 2-3 times a day regardless of if its a training day or not. I hear its from all the protien coming and going - not sure about that.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Tren makes my facial expression stuck in angry mode.It's funny too cause people will ask me what I'm mad about when I'm happy and in a good mood.I love the stuff it's like a challenge to deal with and attempt to control the negative side effects it exerts

Mannnn, last night woke up 3 times. Havn't had any sweats yet and I use some melatonin to help me fall asleep but I think I might have to take more to stay asleep. Also getting more angry but I think thats because of the crappy sleep and headaches I get from Anavar .

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Mannnn, last night woke up 3 times. Haven't had any sweats yet and I use some melatonin to help me fall asleep but I think I might have to take more to stay asleep. Also getting more angry but I think thats because of the crappy sleep and headaches I get from Anavar.
    Tryptophan (spelling) helps sleep as well. Melatonin is only supposed to help for the first couple of hours - so i'm not sure taking more will help.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yes, it's due to the tren

On my last tren run I couldn't sleep more than 20 minutes at a time before waking up. 20 minutes asleep and up for 5, repeated that the whole night! I was mentally cashed by the end of the month

mkv213 is offline Member
    When I run tren , I feel like I'm never fully asleep. Then after a few months, I think to myself...man, it feels like i haven't slept for months. Benzos do help. Try some Klonopin or xanax. or a hypnotic like ambien or lunesta. THey help

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Benadryl will help.

M.

Thread Information