eckstg is offline Associate Member

Test suspension just for preworkout boost?

I have been dying to try suspension out since i read this in steroid .com's profile of it

Some athletes will also choose to inject Suspension before a workout or competition (this would increase aggression, and would be especially important for MMA competitors, or those in a sport where aggression is a benefit). I´ve used it for this purpose and found it to be very useful. Many pther athletes will also use it solely for this purpose....every day (painful) shots are just not much fun for a typical 12 week cycle. It is for this reason that most people who use this drug employ it pre-workout and/or competition, and not much more often. A mere 100mgs pre-workout or competition is sufficient, and would benefit competitive athletes greatly enough to justify it´s inclusion during an in-season-cycle.
    but after i read this i left a post asking about suspension and people said you need to inject ED or EOD to get any effects from it so i left it alone but now since i read this quote here from someone elses post

The only AAS compound i know from experience that you feel working that day of injection is test suspension, i inject an hour or two before a workout and you can tell the difference big time, such as aggression, muscle pumps, and muscle stamina/recuperation.

~GHO5T~
    It makes me think about taking a chance on it again.My cycle already contains 750mg test enan a week and i would just want to add the suspension for a preworkout boost about 2 times a week but i hear if you dont shoot it often enough itll keep you out of whack.Someone has told me before the very least anyone should shoot it is 3 times a week.Anyone have any advice on this?

Also since its waterbased and dissolves quickly and only last in your system half to 1 day will it still leave soreness in the injection site longer than this?I do think about using the quads again possibly just so i might could work suspension into my cycle but im afraid that when i do ill be out of work and not able to train if as sore as before or worse.

The only suspension i can find to buy also is Biotika-AGOVIRIN ***OT
    which is 50 mg in 2 ml will this be enough for my purpose or would i have to do 4ml to get 100mg to benefit?I hope it would'nt be the 4ml especially if i had to inject 3 times more a week.Maybe this brand isnt as painfull as others.

bump

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i believe it is testosterone without an ester, i thought it had to be injected like 3 times daily

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    yup inject atleast once or more each day half life is very short

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    twice a day is the norm

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    well its half life is actually 24 hours based on studies so you can get by with one injection a day, but ideally you do more than 1 a day. Im running a test suspension cycle i inject preworkout and on off days around the same time as my workouts.... gotta say the first week was so dam painful i felt like amputating. Good luck

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    IMO i would recommend administrating the compound at least 3 times daily if your running 150mg/ed. If running 100mg/ed then inject 2 times, each injection should be 50mg.

Doing this will keep blood levels as stable as possible, which of course reduces sides, and also provide more gains IMO.

However using the compound JUST for pre-workout, can be done. Like stated a couple hours ahead of time.

But doing this will cause unstable blood levels to occur. When injected, you will experience a rise or spike in blood levels in a couple hours (preworkout), however you then will experience a fall or crash in blood levels afterword, since your only injecting once for preworkout, and not injecting in regular intervals.

Which will cause some unfavorable side effects to occur in ones cycle, especially if there is another form of test being used (Test E, C, Prop, Sust).

~GHO5T~

sides

Which will cause some unfavorable side effects to occur in ones cycle, especially if there is another form of test being used (Test E, C, Prop, Sust).
    ~GHO5T~ exactly what kinda sides should i expect just doin 2 shots week (mon/thur)each 50mg just preworkout but my aas cycle already contains 750mg test enan week plus 400mg tren enan added in near future?I just hit weights mon-thur and was thinking of trying HALOTESTEX on (tue/wed) also for preworkout boost if i can find somewhere that has it.

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    ~GHO5T~ exactly what kinda sides should i expect just doin 2 shots week (mon/thur)each 50mg just preworkout but my aas cycle already contains 750mg test enan week plus 400mg tren enan added in near future?I just hit weights mon-thur and was thinking of trying HALOTESTEX on (tue/wed) also for preworkout boost if i can find somewhere that has it.
    If your just planning on 2 shots of suspension a week, then you should be fine.

You won't experience any major side effects, IMO the sides should be tolerable and mild, maybe some acne (if any) or oiler skin, or a combonation of both.

~GHO5T~

Halotestex

GHO5T you have been very helpfull i cant wait to give it a try now!I hope its the extra ump i been needing!Also like i said ill add suspension on mon/thur but i'm also thinking of trying HALOTESTEX for same purpose on tue/wed.Have you ever tried HALOTESTEX yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    GHO5T you have been very helpfull i cant wait to give it a try now!I hope its the extra ump i been needing!Also like i said ill add suspension on mon/thur but i'm also thinking of trying HALOTESTEX for same purpose on tue/wed.Have you ever tried HALOTESTEX yourself?
    No bro, i haven't tried Halo, i might plan on running it in the future. Just need to do a bit more research before i give it a go.

Best of luck to you on your cycle bro, and keep in touch, lemme know how everything works out.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information