Thread: just took clen!

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member

just took clen!

i just started my first day of clen and my heart is racing!! i can deal with it its just i hear it beating lol

also my head feels funny. are these side affects normal? also i took no tuarine yet should i take it now?

im following perfectbeast's clen info so today i jsut took 60mcg, how much tuarine should i take right now?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo27
    i just started my first day of clen and my heart is racing!! i can deal with it its just i hear it beating lol
    Turn up the music...then you won't hear your heart racing.

ok how much tuarine do i take? and do i take it befor the clen or after the clen?

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol ***letes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
    your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
    advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day.

wow 3-5g's of tuarine damn thats alot of pills im going to have to swallow thanks for the info

also do you think i should take the tuarine before or after my workout?

and whats HIIT style routines?

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    (H)ight (I)ntensity (I)nterval (T)raining

HIIT is fast paced, short (30-40 min) duration exercise that is aimed at burning the most fat and getting you in shape quickly.

It's not easy. But you won't be on a machine or outside exercising for long.

Some HIIT variations are much shorter and are about 8 minutes of actual high intensity training.

The goal is to rest/work/rest/work in intervals and each work interval has a specific target heart rate for the best fat burn and overall aerobic capacity increases.

Take your Taurine Example 1g before workout 1g after workout. Take your clen in the am along with your taurine.

Here is a example on the /MCG. You may need to lower doses. Everyone is different. Hope this helps and GL.

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

anabollocks is offline New Member
    I have been taking clen for the past 2 weeks on a dosage according to perfectbeast's post as well and have noticed a pretty decent change. I have had no side affects apart from minor cramps that last for like 20 seconds and slightly faster heart rate.

I'm gonna end my cycle this sunday but i was wondering if the side affects arent really that bad does it mean im not taking high enough doses or just that im one of those people who happens to not get the side affects.

Hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    (H)ight (I)ntensity (I)nterval (T)raining

HIIT is fast paced, short (30-40 min) duration exercise that is aimed at burning the most fat and getting you in shape quickly.

It's not easy. But you won't be on a machine or outside exercising for long.

Some HIIT variations are much shorter and are about 8 minutes of actual high intensity training.

The goal is to rest/work/rest/work in intervals and each work interval has a specific target heart rate for the best fat burn and overall aerobic capacity increases.

Take your Taurine Example 1g before workout 1g after workout. Take your clen in the am along with your taurine.

Here is a example on the /MCG. You may need to lower doses. Everyone is different. Hope this helps and GL.

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    thanks man this really helped a lot

brodyhagens is offline New Member
    I've been running clen the same way also, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with benadryl every night to keep my receptors fresh.. I WILL NEVER TAKE CLEN WITHOUT TAURINE AGAIN. I used it for the first few days without potassium and taurine, big mistake man, feet and calves cramping up all ****ing night long. clen, water, taurine, bananas, benadryl and youll be set.
    Last edited by brodyhagens; 04-20-2007 at 06:09 AM.

gettinbigger03 is offline Junior Member
    I took up to 260mcg's of clen if the dosing chart is right and I didn't really feel anything. It was from ar-r is this possible if it was real?

Thread Information