fabry is offline Senior Member

var tabs vs var powder, any difference?

hi...
    seems like oxandrolone powder is gettin more and more famous due to its lower (much lower cost).

- is there any difference in effectiveness between the 2 once
    the powder is capped?

- mg per mg do they give same results/sides?

thanks

fabry

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    hi...
    seems like oxandrolone powder is gettin more and more famous due to its lower (much lower cost).

- is there any difference in effectiveness between the 2 once
    the powder is capped?

- mg per mg do they give same results/sides?

thanks

fabry
    Good questions...I wish I knew that one bro.

Snrf is offline Banned
    var powder = var

end of story.

only difference is you cap it instead of a UGL, so you'll probably get better results.

I would anyway, since just about everything I brew or cap I always throw in maybe 10% more just to make sure its "dosed correctly" lol

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    var powder = var

end of story.

only difference is you cap it instead of a UGL, so you'll probably get better results.

I would anyway, since just about everything I brew or cap I always throw in maybe 10% more just to make sure its "dosed correctly" lol
    var powder = var

AMEN!

Vader79 is offline Junior Member
    Hi there,

I'm using a powder Oxandrolone at the moment. For the first few days I was nervous of it being fake, or the wrong product (I mean who can tell what a fine, white crysteline powder is, just by looking?). But by day 3 my body was starting to harden, and now 1 week in I'm sure happy that I didn't pay 5-10 times the ammount just to have some UGL press it for me!

If your source is reliable and you don't mind measuring your own, there's no reason to pay such high prices. I use ultra accurate scales to weigh daily, although most people mix with a bulking powder to the desired ratio and cap.

odix is offline Member
    right.. considering your var powder is real and 97% there is no difference at all, i prefer to do it myself man. capping machines are cheap.

thanks guy...
    i know var is var, but my concern was about stomach issues and absorbtion etc etc.
    i mean.. some meds need to pass the stomach in order of not to loose their properties and i just wanted to be sure about it...

thanks

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader79
    Hi there,

I'm using a powder Oxandrolone at the moment. For the first few days I was nervous of it being fake, or the wrong product (I mean who can tell what a fine, white crysteline powder is, just by looking?). But by day 3 my body was starting to harden, and now 1 week in I'm sure happy that I didn't pay 5-10 times the ammount just to have some UGL press it for me!

If your source is reliable and you don't mind measuring your own, there's no reason to pay such high prices. I use ultra accurate scales to weigh daily, although most people mix with a bulking powder to the desired ratio and cap.
    What dose and how did u split up your dose per day?

odix is offline Member
    its got a half life of nine (or 18?) hours so i dont think absorptions a problem if you take it twice a day.

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    its got a half life of nine (or 18?) hours so i dont think absorptions a problem if you take it twice a day.
    I think it's half life is more like 6 hours, but I always take it three times a day...

i think splitting 2 x day will be fine, but 3 will be even better.

i will probably get 60-80mg ed... for at least 7-8 wks! (next cycle, im still ON now...)

Thread Information