Azz_blackpool is offline New Member

Exclamation 21 soon need your advice

Hi i have been working out since i was 15 so i have always been very stocky. I am now 20 soon to be 21 and i train 3 times a week on my upper and lower body. I am 5,11 210lbs and about 18% now i need advice.I have 6 meals a day and consume about 100g of whey everyday. I am looking towards steroids and i dont mind injections, i have done hours of research now what i am looking for is a good cycle to build stregth/mus while not being to high in estrogen and also i have heard it can affect your sex drive which i dont want. So what steroids/anti estros would u recommend a begginer, i have visited sites to buy cycles but i am not sure which one?? I appreciate your advice thanks Ps. Is clomid as good as people say?

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Test E at 500mg per week is a mild but good begginer cycle
    21 is a young age to start tho bro

yeah i no i am young, i have read all the information about growth and all, i have stayed the same hight since i was 15 and i have had a beard 2. i shot up quick its just i am considering it, i am not a run of the mill nieve stupid lad, i have reserched well and also forgot to mention, how many callories a day should i be eating on a cycle? thanks

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    as far as eating, the more the better as long as your eating the right foods the chicken breasts, tuna, brown rice, yams, etc. As far as the anti e goes, if you choose to run it with the test arimidex would be a good one at .25mg ED, personally tho i wouldnt run it until sides appear which is a good indicator of how your body is responding to the test. Also, actually clomid is not the best choice for pct. Nolva is a lot better. Good luck with your cycle and congrads on 21.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    most wouldnt recomend juicing at 18% bf.....i mean its going to work either way but your going to look fatter and prolly hold more water being that ur higher bf%

but test e at 500 a week for 10-12 should be good

so what would u recomend, How many weeks, What product, I have found a site that offers 1 x Boldabol , 10 x Testosterone ***ot (Galenika), 3 x HCG (Organon). (i presume they are surficent for a 6-8week cycle does that sound good, also would u finnish of with nolvadex for pct
    tanks
    Last edited by Azz_blackpool; 04-18-2007 at 01:51 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Cycles for the Newbie No ugls. Edit your post.

(Im talking to you azz blackpool)
    Last edited by RA; 04-18-2007 at 01:56 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Cycles for the Newbie

Heres a good link for ya

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    500 mg Test E for 10-12 weeks, shooting twice a week (250x2), nolva at 10-20mg a day for your pct should be fine but others may have some stuff to add.

for someone who as supposedly researched alot, you dont know much.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    most wouldnt recomend juicing at 18% bf.....i mean its going to work either way but your going to look fatter and prolly hold more water being that ur higher bf%

but test e at 500 a week for 10-12 should be good
    Not only will you look fatter by holding water but you will also be alot more likely to get gyno. Cant remember the exact explanation but higher bf = more chance of gyno.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    you say you dont mind injections but youve never had any yet....once u felt the pain of prop after 2 or 3 youd switch to E...stick to test only for first

SNUKA is offline Member
    Well I would get your body fat % down before your start you cycle. As well as change your work out style if you have been working out since you were 15 I can not see how upper body/ lower body work outs for only 3 times a week can still get you results. If you only have 3 days to hit the gym try something like chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders... etc.You drink almost half your protein intake. Try and get more from whole foods and pound a shake after your workout or maybe a casein shake before bed. It looks like you need more research about how compounds work in the body, side effects, anti-estrogens, pct, diet and how not to get scammed by typing the word steroids into Google. We all know your going to cycle so if you do it, do it right.

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    haha that was a perfectt response snuka i odnt think anyone could have said that better...

Smile kk

ok then get my bf down to 15% then test e for 10 weeks (2x250ml) also start 10mg nolvadex ED for 12 weeks does that sound good? Some people say ad dbol but i am wanting a light cycle first. Would nolvadex do for PCT Oh and protien 1.5 x Lbs
    Last edited by Azz_blackpool; 04-20-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Thread Information