DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Traveling while on cycle

Guys,

How much of an effect would missing a dosage during week 6 have on a cycle of andropen 275 (EOD for 8 weeks)? For example, inject on a Friday; Sunday would be the next injection day, but instead, injecting on a Tuesday (or even Wednesday)...was wondering how greatly such a gap would affect the cycle.

Thoughts? Feedback?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    If possible avoid doing this.

However IMO i don't think it will cause much loss in gains, as long its just one injection missed.

THe only draw back is you will get some unstable blood levels due to the missed injection, could cause some side effects, such as acne, bacne, or oiler skin, but nothing major.

Just make sure you don't continue doing this on a regular basis. Stay as consistant as you can bro.

~GHO5T~

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I agree with ghost, i was on a past cycle and took a new position with in my company and had to travel a great deal.....needless to say i missed a few shots and i noticed it....my ****ing back went from a zit or two to like 10. be careful. thats just me thought, it may vary.

DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member
    thx, bros...nobody wants to travel with this stuff...not too many options in this particular situation...but only one dosage would be missed...of course, any other feedback would certainly be welcome!

Thread Information