anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Tren/Sust Youch!

dont know if its more tren than sust or not but im injecting 1.5cc of tren and .75cc of sust every other day. well i went into my delt today and it hurt pretty damn bad. im usually good with pain as ive used t400 before without any discomfort. i had one of those Ace heating bandages at home. i put it on there for a couple hours. feels a bit better.. is tren supposed to be painful?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    dont know if its more tren than sust or not but im injecting 1.5cc of tren and .75cc of sust every other day. well i went into my delt today and it hurt pretty damn bad. im usually good with pain as ive used t400 before without any discomfort. i had one of those Ace heating bandages at home. i put it on there for a couple hours. feels a bit better.. is tren supposed to be painful?

NO it's not if it is made properly....

My guess is it's the sust....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sometimes my delt shots just hurt.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Is it tren E or A? Did you heat the oil before injection? I use tren E and heat it up real good with steam from the faucet and then inject in to my quads. I can feel it, but it never hurts.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using Prop and Tren , Tren soreness feels like nothing compared to the Prop.

Thread Information