mr fun is offline New Member

Winstrol and Anavar with hypothyroid disease

As a female with hypo thyroid, belley fat is just the fugure that comes with the disease. Im 5'10, 21 years-old, and weigh 165. A lot is muscle due to college sports, but I have always had the extra fat in my mid section. I recently started to take roughly 150mg of Winstrol a week, and 30mg of anavar a week. Are there any studies on these steroids with a mixture of a disease that already affects a slow endocrine system? And ultimatley will the steroids I'm taking to help me loose the belly fat in fact make me gain more?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fun
    As a female with hypo thyroid, belley fat is just the fugure that comes with the disease. Im 5'10, 21 years-old, and weigh 165. A lot is muscle due to college sports, but I have always had the extra fat in my mid section. I recently started to take roughly 150mg of Winstrol a week, and 30mg of anavar a week. Are there any studies on these steroids with a mixture of a disease that already affects a slow endocrine system? And ultimatley will the steroids I'm taking to help me loose the belly fat in fact make me gain more?
    All AAS slow down your metabolism. Some, moreso than others. And I'm sorry to say hun, no amount of steroids will help you burn fat unless your diet and cardio are in place. But may I ask, why are you taking so much? Your cycle is that of an advanced figure/fitness competitor. If this is your first cycle, you need to reduce your dosages. I would suggest dropping the winny all together and sticking with var at 5-10mg every day for your first cycle.

sasman is offline Junior Member
    that is crazy....
    if you use 10mg anavar a day for 6 wks you are going to put on so much muscle that you are going to look like a hard core lifter.

Quote Originally Posted by sasman
    that is crazy....
    if you use 10mg anavar a day for 6 wks you are going to put on so much muscle that you are going to look like a hard core lifter.
    Haha. Are you serious? 10mg ed is what they give to burn victims and AIDs patients. It'll still do a lot for a woman if her training/diet is correct, but I don't think she'll be a Ms. Olympia just yet.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that is crazy....
    sarcasam??

60-80mg for a 200 lb man is a good dose..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

My girl did 10mg for 6 wks And put on 12 lbs solid muscle....when a female puts on 12lbs.....she looks like she pounds the weights....

I just used the word hardcore as a joke....
    anything past 10mg/day for 6wks and you are going to look like you take steroids .... alot of girls don't want that wouldn't you agree?

I guess I didn't get my joking demeanor out.... huh?

My girl did 10mg for 6 wks And put on 12 lbs solid muscle....when a female puts on 12lbs.....she looks like she pounds the weights....

I just used the word hardcore as a joke....
    anything past 10mg/day for 6wks and you are going to look like you take steroids .... alot of girls don't want that wouldn't you agree?
    Not necessarily. If she's bulking, maybe. If she's cutting, then no. And from the sound of it, this girl is cutting.

true ..... I guess i never took that into mind
    my girls dad was and NFL lineman so she was bulky to begin with and then lifted heavy.... so i didn't see that side of it.

Thread Information