abobo316 is offline Junior Member

help on PCT for a 12 week cycle of tren/deca??

ok my friend is running a 12 week cycle of tren /deca ...now he kinda ran into things with the dosage and he completley messed it up, i really dont know much on it but hes been ok for a week now so hes just going to keep it as it is, he does one full syringe of each steroid once a week or something like that..now what should he do with the dosaging? its his first cycle hes been training for a couple years, hes 21 and weighs 170 pounds..can someone give me correct dosage for a tren/deca cycle of 12 weeks ?? thank-you.

anyways more importantly I want to make sure he has a quality PCT in line for when he gets off..can someone suggest one?? thanks again.
    Last edited by abobo316; 04-19-2007 at 10:49 PM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    id ask him to stop

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by abobo316
    ok my friend is running a 12 week cycle of tren /deca ...now he kinda ran into things with the dosage and he completley messed it up, i really dont know much on it but hes been ok for a week now so hes just going to keep it as it is, he does one full syringe of each steroid once a week or something like that..now what should he do with the dosaging? its his first cycle hes been training for a couple years, hes 21 and weighs 170 pounds..can someone give me correct dosage for a tren/deca cycle of 12 weeks ?? thank-you.

anyways more importantly I want to make sure he has a quality PCT in line for when he gets off..can someone suggest one?? thanks again.
    And he is doing Tren and Deca on hist first cycle. He is completely retarded and doesnt have a clue what the hell he is doing to himself !!! He should stop and then do some damn research !!!!

ANF1 is offline New Member
    if u want some easy info check out terepharmacy.com you can jus click on any of the items and it gives you alot of info

No1_Brawler is offline Banned
    tren and deca ? he must have his dick. What an absolute idiot. And what do u mean by a full syringe, speak a bit more technical mate,

hes going to check on that..the current dosage..

anyways what PCT products should I have him be ordering in the mean time from AR-R research??? thanks again.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Shut Down Major!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Tren /deca for first cycle is absurd and a waste of money too. Should have gone on test for 12 weeks with probably the same results and less sides.

yeah..well he already paid for them and he is set on using them and now hes going to keep on doing 1 injection of each a week..so please can someone just give me a good dosaging of these for 12 weeks or so in the mean time ?? I know its tough from you pros, but I want to just keep him on an OK track in the meantime, or else he'll go on his own dosaging..

and in the meantime for PCT what should I have him order?? both nolva and clomid?? or what? thanks again!

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    dude your giving us zero information. What mg/ml is his stuff ect. Tell him hes an idiot #1. And your "friend" doesnt have a computer to come research?

deca and tren together is going to give him some serious gyno problems. Tell your "friend" to grab some vit b6 for the prog gyno hes going to get. And search for bromo. If hes set on doing those tell your friend to at least get a maintnaince dose of test of 200mg a week at least.

Deca 300-400mg a week for 12 weeks (only need 1 shot a week)
    Tren 75mg ed for weeks 1-8 (if tren Acetate ) 400-500mg a week if tren E (2 shots a week)
    Test E 200mg a week for weeks 1-11 (more like 500mg)

I do highly recomend he does not do 3 compounds like this for a first cycle Tell him pick test and 1 of the others

Also hes 170ilb tell him to start eating! unless hes 5'6 and like 6% bf then hes not even close to his potential

Also i hate helping people that come asking questions when hes already set doing whatever idiotic cycle he has in his head already
    Last edited by jackman22; 04-21-2007 at 11:38 PM.

thank-you very much, I just left him a message concerning it, I'm sorry to be asking these questions although what hes doing is wrong but I'm just concerned you know?

thanks a lot for the help and all..secondly I'm going to have him order both clomid and nolvadex to prepare for PCT, what do you guys think? should I have him pickup some letro too to take DURING and AFTER the cycle for the gyno??

ok I just had him order some Letro because he is really prone to gyno..should I have him start the letro as soon as he gets it??? and should I have him order novladex to go along with it?? thanks for any help, thank-you

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    You may want to look into bromo, as tren and deca can cause a different type of gyno.

I can see someone already adviced you of that....I better read all the post next time.
    Last edited by Mrbaseball; 04-22-2007 at 10:22 PM.

ok I will have him look into bromo then instead..does anyone know if that can be obtained off of lions site? or would it have to be obtained somewhere else?

and by the way his stuff his as follows
    Deca 300/mL
    and Tren 75/mL

as for the during cycle, should I have him take Letro/bromo during it all alone or have him take it along with a nolvadex or something?? thanks.

bump..any help is greatly appreciated..thank-you

Thread Information