gsxr1K81 is offline Junior Member

Cool Test E and EQ mix?

Running a Test E and EQ cycle, 14 weeks
    Test 500/week, 250 twice a week
    EQ 600/week

Can i split my Eq to two times a week also and mix it with my Test? Just wondering because it would lessen my injections and the Test E will be less painful with the EQ.. Thanks for any input

nate4796 is offline Junior Member
    If should be split so your doin both twice a week, 300eq and 250test twice a week

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    To keep your blood levels stable and consistent, you should inject twice a week (every 3.5 days) And yes you can mix both the Test E and the EQ in the same injection. People will argue that you need more test then EQ but with EQ, and your dosage, you will be fine. Is this your cycle?

SNUKA is offline Member
    you can run eq higher than the test you got to think the amount of test your running is some much higher than the level a human with out steroids produces you will be fine. it seems like a solid cycle you should drop the eq a week before the test so your pct lines ups correctly

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1K81
    Running a Test E and EQ cycle, 14 weeks
    Test 500/week, 250 twice a week
    EQ 600/week

Can i split my Eq to two times a week also and mix it with my Test? Just wondering because it would lessen my injections and the Test E will be less painful with the EQ.. Thanks for any input

do u plan on a kick start dbol ? tes prop? arimidex or nolv threw out cause im going 2 be doing the same but with dbol first 4 weeks 30-50mgs ad arimidex .25 ad and gh 4ius 5 days a week then maybe tes prop bridge up 2 pct clomid 50-100 mcgs ad for 2 weeks
    sorry for highjacking your thread

p01ntbl4nk is offline New Member
    I do 600MG of Test E and EQ. I do 300MG of each compound in the same syringe every four days.It is working fine for me. I have 400mg/ml dose EQ and 200mg/ml dosed Test E. So 2.5cc's each injection meaning 5cc's a week.

yeah jdm this is my cycle. Have my nolva and clomid on hand and was going to purchase aromasin for PCT but my supplier only has arimidex . Do you think that aromasin would better fit my cycle? I know this is for PCT column but no one answered me when i asked. Was going to stop EQ a week before Test and then start my PCT a wek after my last Test shot.

bump

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member

test c and Eq

im takin test c eq and clens... it's healthier for you to mix the two in one seringe and take a shot every other day being 1cc test 1.5 eq ??? thanks ...
    Also not sure if test cyp is gonna mess wit my bump behind my nip but if it will is there anything i should take to keep it where its at or should i not even fawk wit test?

Thread Information