steph-on360 is offline Junior Member

off cycle and gain again?

Hi,

it's been 3 weeks i'm off cycle of susta/deca /winny. Very satisfied, i gain 13 lbs of solid muscle with pratically no water. But it's been 3 weeks i'm off and i continu to put on weith and lift hard, with the same diet as when i'm on cycle. I don't know why but i gain better and more easily since i'm off??? i gain 6 lbs of solid since 2 weeks? and also my appetite is increasing and eat more easily than on cycle.

Everyone ever feel like that after cycle?

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    seems pretty weird....could have something to do with the sust, it stays in the body for a while

and yes i'm o pct right now for those who wanna know....nolvadex 40 mg/day .. tribulus 2000mg / day, everyone tell mke to use an AI but i always took natural to recover natural test and it works very well for me...better than synthetic

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah its probably because our body is still loaded with the compounds that we just cycled out from. I find it tougher as the weeks go by eg. lifting gets harder, but we still got to be at it otherwise the gains start to give way.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Yep, sus will continue working behind the scene for a couple weeks bro. Without a better PCT, I would be interested to see if you continue feeling like you do now. I would add HCG and AI just to keep as much as possible.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    What kind of dosages did you run the compounds.

~GHO5T~

GHO5T:i was running 500mg/week susta, 400mg/week deca , and 50mg / EOD winny.

The Sentinal: You maybe right, do you think proviron would be enough? I can't have HCG right now.

Thread Information