bigcats is offline New Member

b***ish di*******ry anadrolic greens

I am taking 50 mg tabs of the green anadro with the snake on them . I know they are legit because i matched them up to pictures on the boards. I have been on for a week and only gained 6lbs. My diet is clean,225 gms of carbs,350 gms of protien and 65 gms of fat.I am 5-11 219lbs and 8.5% bodyfat. I dont notice any bloat or any other bad side effects.My arms i noticed are tight and pumped all day. Am i not getting bloated because i am not taking alot of carbs,i am also taking 500 sustanon 400 cypionate 400 of propionate 4 ius of growth every other day and 50 mg of proviron a day. Should i bump up my dose or stay at the same. I know i am gaining weight since i have been taking them. thanks for any advice

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    6lbs in a week is pretty damn good man.. you want to be bloated????

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    lol this dude is taking 1.3grams of test a week...damn man i hope you know what you're doing

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    6lbs in a week is really good you dont need to bump the doses up and why are you taking so many different tests.

Quote Originally Posted by 123BJ
    6lbs in a week is pretty damn good man.. you want to be bloated????
    No i don't want to be bloated bro ,but isn't that one of the side effects? I think i am not bloated because my diet is clean with the carbs.

Valac is offline Member
    thats a lot of gear

do u even have any nuts left dude? I have never heard of that much shit goin in ur muscles. U otta just get some test aqueous and complete the equation, leave no test out. Not really I was just joking I hope u got a shit load of PCT ur gonna need it in about 12 weeks bro. Let us all know how it goes.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    wow, i was just thinking about bumping up to 500 per week on my next cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    do u even have any nuts left dude? I have never heard of that much shit goin in ur muscles. U otta just get some test aqueous and complete the equation, leave no test out. Not really I was just joking I hope u got a shit load of PCT ur gonna need it in about 12 weeks bro. Let us all know how it goes.
    I dont need post cycle therapy bro, irun hcg 500ius twice a week. My nuts are nice and full year round. I am 35 and on hormone replacement therapy for life. I dont run those numbers year round. My normal maintaince dose is 500 test enth and 400 of deca with arimidex 1mg evey other day thyroid 100mg of armour thyroid and 4ius of growth every other day. Then i throw the other stuff in every three months.

AGRACE456 is offline New Member
    where did you order ur anadrol from? i have been trying to find a legit source?

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AGRACE456 View Post
    Bro are you kidding me did you not read the rules. NO ASKING FOR SOURCES! just a little 411. So edit your post before a bunch of scammers hit you up.

syke1988 is offline Junior Member
    I was taking 200mg a day... thats four tabs @ 50mg each of the british dispensary androl with the snake on... got absolutle great gains but didnt take any PCT and lost them... along with my balls for a while hahah

Gotta run a shit load of PCT... they bloat ya stomach too but for some reason I never ached in the morning even if I trained to the max...

Also gave me bad nosebleeds

AGRACE456 is offline New Member
    alright sorry about tht, if u cant post a source, can u email me it personally?
    [email protected]

dont even ask for sources stop

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syke1988 View Post
    I was taking 200mg a day... thats four tabs @ 50mg each of the british dispensary androl with the snake on... got absolutle great gains but didnt take any PCT and lost them... along with my balls for a while hahah

Gotta run a shit load of PCT... they bloat ya stomach too but for some reason I never ached in the morning even if I trained to the max...

Also gave me bad nosebleeds
    holy shit bro, 200mg? give us some examples of your strength gains bud. like dumbbell bench press, dumbbell shoulder press, 1 arm dumbbell rows etc.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    try reading the dates, i dont think you'll get an answer

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Who brought this dionasour thread back to life anyways? lol

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    This dumba s s. Bumping 3 year old threads and openly asking for sources...twice. Man, he sucks all around.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    This dumba s s. Bumping 3 year old threads and openly asking for sources...twice. Man, he sucks all around.
    Oho bahahaha what a tool. We should sell him some liquid drain O to inject in his neck.

Thread Information