Thread: changing orals

restless1 is offline Associate Member

changing orals

ive been using oral turnibol for two weeks and just not getting the results i expected.....is it possible to swith to anadrol for the next 4 weeks....im running test e....deca ......eq also

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member
    sure you can switch however they are two completely different drugs. The tbol will put on lean mass and little water and the anadrol with put on a lot of water weight. make sure you have an anti e and I'd say do it to it.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    tbol can take like 3 weeks to start seeing results...and are you sure your tbol is legit?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmuhtneerg
    sure you can switch however they are two completely different drugs. The tbol will put on lean mass and little water and the anadrol with put on a lot of water weight. make sure you have an anti e and I'd say do it to it.
    Water weight from certain compounds is all diet ***endent, if you diet correctly you should hold little to no water, especially if an AI is ran.

To the original poster, how is your diet bro are you getting sufficient protein, carbs, fats, and total calories.

It could be something off in your diet or training or a combonation of both thats causing no results, and not the compound you mentioned

~GHO5T~

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    diets good......in the gym 5 or 6 days a week.....got my tbol from a legit source

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    If you feel the need to, then you can bro, no problems.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information