Hephens is offline Member

Suspension on workoutdays only?

For a kick start are u able to take suspension on workout days on just before gym or will it cause too many sides? So like if i do gym 4days a week the other 3 days i dnt take suspension.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Its enough to throw things off. Your blood levels will spike and fall too much and it will cause side effects.

To what degree, that ***ends on the specific user, as different people experience different reactions upon using compounds, it might be harsh sides or could just be mild.

~GHO5T~

bigdog81 is offline Member
    im assuming you are talking about test suspension..
    if so.. then why not just run a test w/ an ester...?
    thats the whole reason they were made up...
    your body will be confused on what is happening...
    this will cause levels to be off.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    For a kick start are u able to take suspension on workout days on just before gym or will it cause too many sides? So like if i do gym 4days a week the other 3 days i dnt take suspension.
    Ya you can use it to kick start a cycle, but run it every day consistently until the other test (Enanthate or Cyp) kicks in, not just on work out days, consistent test blood levels are key.

What would happen if I ran it for 10weeks 50mg/day before workout? or only on workoutdays if your running it along side with test E?

bump

Bro it is impossible for any of us to predict what will happen if you go this route or not.

Again what can be said is that your blood levels will rise and fall and become unstable for a period of time, thus causing some side effects.

Again no one here can tell you 100% what will happen.

Run it if you wish and see for yourself what will happen.

~GHO5T~

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Just like Gho5t said the first time, "Your blood levels will spike and fall too much and it will cause side effects." Why not take test e or test c and inject 2/week? You are thinking that the test will make your workouts more aggressive? Even if you use test e as a base your levels will still be all over the place if you do the sus on top of it here and there.

The only reason why i want to add suspension is because i no it will be soo strong compared to test e by far and which i should be able to make rapid wieght gain, cause i should be going up in wieghts all the time usin suspension? As long as i follow good diet etc, i can't see why not.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It's still the testosterone thats helping you grow, the difference between the sus and the ent is it's active life. The sus is active right away and last about a day and then dissappears where as the ent will be active for almost 10-12 days. It is very important that you keep a steady level of test no matter which one you use. If you use the sus you will have to inject at least ED and IMO should be done 2xday, not just on work out days. You will get more out of it this way and suffer less side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    The only reason why i want to add suspension is because i no it will be soo strong compared to test e by far and which i should be able to make rapid wieght gain, cause i should be going up in wieghts all the time usin suspension? As long as i follow good diet etc, i can't see why not.
    Not entirely true bro,

One will make rapid weight gain and strength gains off the compound, IF one keeps blood levels stable.

If you inject only 50mg and its out of your system relatively quick, how can you make rapid weight gain? Since it won't be in your system for long. Make sense.

Injecting 2-3 times a day with suspension is key b/c it will be active in your system for a longer period of time (stable levels) and then you will gain.

~GHO5T~

Thread Information