JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member

Test C / EQ / Clen

hey, ive hit up a few cycles mostly eq anavar decka...n e ways i do have a lump behind my nipple i got test cip eq and clens... im affraid to hit up the test becuz of my bump sould i leave it out of the stack? thanks .. O btw if i stack those 3 together i wont get too bloaded right im kinda short 5'5 dont wanna look like an idiot..

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    bro, you have any idea what an anti estrogen is(i.e.- letro, adex, nolva,etc) you may wanna try running letro, especially if you have a lump, that could possibly help clear that lump up...look up CBinos letro protocol, that bro knows what he's doin....if u have anymroe questions let me know

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    hey, ive hit up a few cycles mostly eq anavar decka...n e ways i do have a lump behind my nipple i got test cip eq and clens... im affraid to hit up the test becuz of my bump sould i leave it out of the stack? thanks .. O btw if i stack those 3 together i wont get too bloaded right im kinda short 5'5 dont wanna look like an idiot..
    What's your age, stats, how long have you been lifting, and diet? You sound like you know nothing about AAS.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    What is your proposed cycle as a whole, compounds, dosages, durations, PCT.

Im asking b/c IMO it doesn't seem you have researched enough on AAS to be running a cycle.

~GHO5T~

yeah i was thinking about letro i heard it dries your scalp up and really thins your hair out im already havin probs in the hair dpt. anyways i took arrimidex last summer and most my bumb went away now its back guess i didnt get enough... do u suggest i run nolva instead of letro while on cycle

Im 23 i been lifting for like 8 yrs.. i wrestled my whole life so never tried to bulk up and gain any weight...im starting to eat good gettin back into the swing of things straight chicken steak egg whites salads.. an alot of water of course so far so good...

test cyp(250) 500mg a week (10week)

eq(200) 400mg a week (which i think should be higher)?

and the clens im getting soon my buddy is taking them right now and loves them he is taking 3 a day
    plz giimmie some suggestions i wanna do this right im only on my 2nd time hittin the sauce...

What's your weight?

right now 165

I think that you need to train and diet a little longer before you start injecting hormones into your body. 165 is very light considering that you've been lifting for 8 years and have done a cycle already.

lol considering i wrestled my whole life and cut weight my whole life kinda stunt my growth man im 5-4 5-5 not too light for 165

at my hieght u aint gonna be no 185-200lbs bro

Run the test at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks and save the eq. You should already know how to eat properly so you won't bloat if you eat clean. Keep an ai and nolva on hand and you'll get the results you're looking for. Remember to adjust your diet according to what you see in the mirror.

thanks.. what makes u say save the eq though? i thought eq test and clens would be a nice stack... u dun reccomend it tho?

You'll gain more than enough on test only. You'll also see how you react to test and what sides you get from it. If you stack on your first cycle, you won't know what's causing what. Just run test then on your next cycle you can add a compound and see how you react to it. Eq really has to be ran for at least 12 weeks unless you frontload the hell out of it. Just run an ai and eat properly and you won't have any problems with bloat.

Thread Information