John88Test is offline Member

Propecia dose on Test Ent

I am currently on 600mg of Test Ent e/wk. I am currently taking 2.5mg of Finesteride a day. Is that too much or too little? I know the prescribed dose is 1mg per day but then again they arent taking into account the massive increase in testosterone with aas users. Whats a good dose? Thanks.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John88Test
    I am currently on 600mg of Test Ent e/wk. I am currently taking 2.5mg of Finesteride a day. Is that too much or too little? I know the prescribed dose is 1mg per day but then again they arent taking into account the massive increase in testosterone with aas users. Whats a good dose? Thanks.
    Propecia does nothing against the testosterone spike.
    And you are right testosterone spike is bad for your hair.
    Thats why in adddition to taking the propecia you should also use nizoral shampoo, rogaine, and if you want spiro 5%.

I'm not too familiar with the propecia dosages since i use dutasteride.. but doubling the dose is a good idea.. i double the usually recomended .5mg to 1mg dose a day of duta.

John88Test is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Propecia does nothing against the testosterone spike.
    And you are right testosterone spike is bad for your hair.
    Thats why in adddition to taking the propecia you should also use nizoral shampoo, rogaine, and if you want spiro 5%.

I'm not too familiar with the propecia dosages since i use dutasteride.. but doubling the dose is a good idea.. i double the usually recomended .5mg to 1mg dose a day of duta.
    I use Nizoral 1% every day when I shower. I am going to pick up some of that rogaine foam as well too. I may end up switching over to duasteride in a few weeks. I have been running some letro when I feel small signs of gyno and I know this not only dries you out but it also hurts the hair because of the low estrogen levels. Anyways...thanks for the input. later

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    The normal dosage for finasteride is 1mg/day. I am on it all year round and from my research I have figured that while on cycle (of test of course) you should keep your dosage around 5mg for each 1g of test. You are running 2,5mg while running 600mg of test, so I figure you are running around the correct dosage.

Thread Information