keith hackney is offline Associate Member

How do u increase enanthate dosage?

For my first cycle i did the classic 500 per week. 250mg injected every monday and thursday. My second cycle i used prop. 125mg injected ed (875 per week). For my 3rd cycle id like to use enanthate but im not sure what the best way to run it would be. I want to use at least 800mg per week. what would be the best way to do it? 250mg eod? or 250+ every 2nd day? help me out here bros...this confusion is leanin me toward stickin with injecting prop ed again...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Why not do 400mg 2 x week?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Or if you can only get test dosed at 250mgs, just run it at 750mg/week. Inject 1.5cc's 2x week.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    This is not really rocket science, it's 4. grade math. Doing shots twice per week is more than enough to keep blood levels steady enough, so just do the math based on how many mg/ml your test is.

Btw. 750 mg/week is not "at least 800 mg per week", so doing 1,5 ml of gear dosed at 250 mg/ml clearly isn't enough.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sofus99
    This is not really rocket science, it's 4. grade math. Doing shots twice per week is more than enough to keep blood levels steady enough, so just do the math based on how many mg/ml your test is.

Btw. 750 mg/week is not "at least 800 mg per week", so doing 1,5 ml of gear dosed at 250 mg/ml clearly isn't enough.
    Thanks for pointing that out smart ass. I was trying to keep it simple, is that hard to understand?

reppedout1 is offline Member
    how did you do at 500 mg a week?did you notice more gains with 800?reason i'm asking is cuz the more you do early the more it will take in the long run...repped

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    side question- how did u like the prop for a second cycle I hear its painful

thanks. some good responses. i wasnt sure if running more was as simple as just upping the 2x per week dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM
    side question- how did u like the prop for a second cycle I hear its painful
    it wasnt bad at all. i was a little worried about that too but it went fine.

Idunno is offline Banned
    yeah, from what I've been reading in the education threads it should just be as easy as upping the 2x dosing.

Thread Information