JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno ***ression..

fkn gyno is killin me guys, im bout to hit up 500mg of test an 500 eq wit some clens... If i take arrimidex and proviron what mg ed is good thru out my cycle if my gyno gets worse which it shouldn't... or is still there post cycle ill run letro ... jus dont like the sides from it, so basically i hear arrimidex an proviron will do the trick while on cycle ... what mg ed tho ??

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 0.25 mg arimidex a day should do the trick..

Snrf is offline Banned
    if you're prone to gyno run letro .25mg ed or eod, adex is weak...

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    if you're prone to gyno run letro .25mg ed or eod, adex is weak...
    I had to run 2mgs of Adex everyday when on 500mgs week Test E, anything less and my nipples would start to bother me. 1mg morning, 1mg 12 hours later. The stuff on has a 6 hour half life if im not mistaken. Gonna try amirosen(sp?) before I get on the letro train and deal with no sex drive...

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I had to run 2mgs of Adex everyday when on 500mgs week Test E, anything less and my nipples would start to bother me. 1mg morning, 1mg 12 hours later. The stuff on has a 6 hour half life if im not mistaken. Gonna try amirosen(sp?) before I get on the letro train and deal with no sex drive...
    I'm currently off cycle and 2.5mg letro for the last 10 days and .5mg ed for the 5 weeks before that hasn't killed my sex drive at all....still hasn't gotten rid of my tiny lump though BAH

thanks guys... im still kinda ify bout runin the test cuz i really cant stop thinkin bout this gyno it bothers me... if i jus run the eq and the clens think ill get good results? im short so the test was an ify deal i dont wanna look unproportioned or stupid ya know any suggestions on what i should do being 5'5 already good build and having gyno i got Test Eq and Clenss..... thanks

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Letro!!

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    I feel like my body is dry and flaky, like in the winter from letro, and its only day 2 I waited way too long to take it and anybody know if it will get rid of a gyno that had about a month to grow??????????????????????????

Letro got crazy sides i heard ima jus stick wit eq and clens get some arrimidex in the cycle and see wut happens if all goes well test it up next cycle and stack... i think this is my smartest bet bytch tits = ***ressed rather jus be hard and cut keep my size... i will see good gains from 600mg of EQ and 100 clens right??

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    Letro got crazy sides i heard ima jus stick wit eq and clens get some arrimidex in the cycle and see wut happens if all goes well test it up next cycle and stack... i think this is my smartest bet bytch tits = ***ressed rather jus be hard and cut keep my size... i will see good gains from 600mg of EQ and 100 clens right??
    .25 ed of letro is fine. It shouldn't hurt your sex drive at all. Everyones body chemistry is different though so you should experiment with letro first. The lack of sex drive is not irreversable, and the test your taking should balance it out. But i'll tell u off hand that letro is great against nasty gyno and a daily dose of .25 had not killed my drive so far, I too am stacking test with eq

im like 5'4-5'5 and 160 nice build... im short if i test it up i will prob look retarded no??? i think eq an clens would give me what i want will test make me too big for my height??????

Thread Information