todapower is offline Junior Member

Question My first cycle. Would love some feedback.

Im thinking about starting my first cycle and im not sure what would be best for me. I have been doing my HW on these forums for the past year and I get feedback from some buddys of mine but im still unsure of whats best for me.
    Im 140lbs, maybe 12% body fat (just in my core) Im 5'8", 25 years old. My reasonable goal is 160lbs and lean muscle. considering this is my first cycle, i dont know if I should stack or just do one type. Heres what im thinking, very basic:
    12 weeks of test E alone followed by nolva and gammao

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance...

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you train?
    140lbs at 5'8"? Do you eat?
    I am sure all the bros here will advise you to work on your diet and training before moving to steroids .
    That's my advice to you.

Yes, I train 5 days a week and i work hard. I take in 150-200g of protien and about 4000-5000 calories a day. Im taking old school andro now but i want to ditch that junk. I just cant seem to put on weight. all the weight goes to my gut and im on a clean bulk diet.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by todapower
    Yes, I train 5 days a week and i work hard. I take in 150-200g of protien and about 4000-5000 calories a day. Im taking old school andro now but i want to ditch that junk. I just cant seem to put on weight. all the weight goes to my gut and im on a clean bulk diet.

I am sorry, and dont' mean to flame, BUT there is NO way in hell you eat 4-5000 calories a day and only weigh 140 !!!!!! ( I eat that much just for maintainance and I weigh 250lbs)

post up your typical days food intake in meals , and lets see where we can help you.
    You need to understand that if you can't reach your NATURAL potential which at your height would be about 170, then steroids will be a waste for you cause you will most likely NOT keep the gains you make during your cycle!!

I belive my diet is not the issue. I have been tryin to bulk up by calorie and protein intake and trained over the course of a 5 year span. I had some blood work done and was told that I have a slightly overactive thyroid and that I am a healthy weight. My lack of muscle is in my lower body, forearms, and chest. At this stage in the game, I feel like my diet is a non issue. my weight gains just dont seem to be going to the right places.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Weight gain and diet or directly linked. If your trying to gain weight and you are training then diet is the issue. It's so much better to maximize as much as you can naturally before you do a cycle. These guys will give you good advice even if it's not what you want to here. GL

Stock is offline Member
    Let's see your diet then. What did you eat yesterday. Dont worry about counting the calories/protein/carbs/fat, just what you ate and what time of day. Proof is in the pudding... Not flaming at all, but most dont believe their diet is the issue either, we just dont want you to waste your money.

yesterday I had:
    730am: 3 eggs over-easy with 3 turkey sausages. some cut up fruit
    830am-1pm: sleep
    1:30pm: 6 branch chain amino soft gels, bottle of water,tuna fish straight up
    4:00pm: small bag of peanuts
    7:00pm: asian crispy chick salad at mcdonalds with 100mg androstenedione and multi vatamin
    7:45pm-8:30 gym (just shoulders)
    8:40pm: shake with 40g protein powder, soy milk, banana, 4 tb spoon of PB
    9:30pm-12:00am: got stuck studyin with some people for an exam
    2:30am: chick cutlet, american cheese, bacon on a hero
    7:30am: bowl of rasian bran
    8:00am-11:30am: sleep

My schedule is all messed up lately, cant sleep prob due to the andro and stress from school and looking for a house. hope this helps out a bit.
    Last edited by todapower; 05-01-2007 at 02:20 PM.

cbc5010 is offline Junior Member
    your suppose to eat every two hours with the size of the meal you are eating....theres no way that over 3000 calories even....you have to eat way more than that and where is the pre workout shake and creatine supplement......you shood be eating way more and supplementing better....also your sleep ***rivation is probably killing you.

cbc5010 is offline Junior Member
    also each meal every two hours should have 50 g of protein and approximately 500 cals....you eat 6-7 meals a day that is 300-350 g of protein and 3000-3500 cals, and apparently of what people say on this board is that even that amount of cals would not be sufficient to pack on the muscle....I stick with those numbers however to stay as lean as possible and build muscle....I do not like the traditional bulk in winter cut in summer...i like to be in shape year round as much as I possibly can.

yesterday I had:
    730am: 3 eggs over-easy with 3 turkey sausages. some cut up fruit
    830am-1pm: sleep
    1:30pm: 6 branch chain amino soft gels, bottle of water,tuna fish straight up
    4:00pm: small bag of peanuts
    7:00pm: asian crispy chick salad at mcdonalds with 100mg androstenedione and multi vatamin
    7:45pm-8:30 gym (just shoulders)
    8:40pm: shake with 40g protein powder, soy milk, banana, 4 tb spoon of PB
    9:30pm-12:00am: got stuck studyin with some people for an exam
    2:30am: chick cutlet, american cheese, bacon on a hero
    7:30am: bowl of rasian bran
    8:00am-11:30am: sleep

My schedule is all messed up lately, cant sleep prob due to the andro and stress from school and looking for a house. hope this helps out a bit.

This is a joke right??????? there is not enough real food here to equal 2000 calories let alone 4 or 5000

Your diet is DEFINITELY the problem!!!!!!!

OK just so you see, here is an average days diet for me when I am bulking

Meal 1- 12 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 12 oz oatmeal, 1/2 grapefruit

Meal 2- 2 8oz chicken breast plain baked potato

Meal 3- PWO shake....followed as soon as I get home (20min) by

Meal 5- 14-16 oz lean steak, 16 oz of sweet potatoes

Meal 6- 12 oz chicken breast , 2 cups of brown rice

Meal 7- two cans tuna, 3-4 tbs of light mayo

meal 8- one chicken breast, one cup rice

NOW that is how you eat to GROW !!! NOT farking MC D's
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-01-2007 at 03:27 PM.

i dont eat mc ds, i was asked what i had yesterday. my schedual is off due to my sleep and my meals vary day to day. also, the amount you eat has nothin to do with my diet. im only 140lbs, so i need to eat the same amount as a 250lb persons bulk diet to gain weight?

i dont eat mc ds, i was asked what i had yesterday. my schedual is off due to my sleep and my meals vary day to day. also, the amount you eat has nothin to do with my diet. im only 140lbs, so i need to eat the same amount as a 250lb persons bulk diet to gain weight?

Was trying to point out to you that if you really want to grow, you need to be VERY consistent with your eating, and eating more WHOLE foods

Bag of peanuts is NOT a meal
    Raisin bran is NOT a meal
    Chicken, cheese, bacon sandwich is NOT a good meal

I asked you to post up your AVERAGE food intake , not yesterdays, but either way you need consistency and you need to learn to eat real food....

AAS is not magic and will not turn crappy food into muscle!!!!

O'Brien26 is offline New Member
    Just some food for thought if you pardon the pun.

I drink a couple of pints of milk a day 20grm protein per pint, 30g carbs, fat[ok saturates mostly]. I find it convenient to chuck into a less than ideal meal to increase the nutrient content. [not directly over the food obviously]

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i will tell you what you want to hear. your first cycle sounds great! good luck with it. you should be able to get up to 150 in no time. you'll be buying medium shirts before you know it. too bad though you dont listen to these guys.....cuz if you focus on your diet who knows maybe 155.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    There really isn't a need to flame that badly, but obviously your diet needs a massive amount of improvement. Everyone here definetly knows what they are talking about and steroids at the weight you are at now will do nothing for you, they arent a magical solution to gaining mass.

Creating a solid meal plan and sticking through with it followed by a solid traning routine should skyrocket your weight naturally, before you consider steroids.

Good luck

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    toda i kno you prob like me u aint got time to eat 8 meals a day an all that shyt but man im like 5'4 5'5 160 im lucky if i get 4 meals in and i didnt even juice it up man ... def..step up ur eating habbits start lifting heavier with less reps let ur protien work in them ripped muscles lil bit... i wish i was 3 4 inches taller id shoot for buck 85 least goodluck an for real read up on shyt if u gonna start a cycle up dun want no gyno or worse

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Read this:
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Then read this:
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Then, when you're done...Post up your 5-day training split...

trvlr815 is offline Junior Member
    Buddy check out Fitday.com......a great tool to use to track your caloric intake. And the best part is it's fee.

This has been hands down one of the best tracking diet programs I have used....and did I mention its free.

Best of Luck

Stock is offline Member
    I asked what he had yesterday, because if you ask what their average intake is, you usually get a bunch of BS when its from someone who doesnt know how to eat. I saw a toda16 on another website, and it sounds a lot like this guy. If it is, oh well he has already made up his mind...

Toda, get your diet right pack on some muscle and then decide. If you dont, here is what will happen. First, you will spend a pretty good amount of $$ and it will put on 10 lbs. You will feel great on it. But, when you come off, you will feel terrible, you will feel ***ressed, you wont want to workout, you wont want to eat right, and you WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR GAINS. Being able to be mature enough to handle it after the cycle is over is part of the game. You dont know enough and are not mature enough to handle it, IMO.

Thread Information