ACpower is offline Member

mixing letro with anavar

so I just got my oxanabol in and Im currently on some letro at 2.5mg ED to get rid of some estrogen rebound I got my question is can I start using the oxanabol while Im still on the letro or will it mess with my results. thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    What's up AC power. How is that letro working for you? I personally feel letro at those levels effects my gains and work outs because it makes me so freakin dry my joints hurt and I can't lift heavy. I am never on it at those levels for long, 2 weeks so I would wait till you tapper down. IMO. GL

deznuts is offline Junior Member
    Anavar doesn't aromatize. Personally, I'd get all the way off the letro before I started any the anavar.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful if you are running letro to get rid of estrogen rebound. Get some nolvadex to run when you quit letro, or you will have an estrogen rebound again.

ACpower is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    What's up AC power. How is that letro working for you? I personally feel letro at those levels effects my gains and work outs because it makes me so freakin dry my joints hurt and I can't lift heavy. I am never on it at those levels for long, 2 weeks so I would wait till you tapper down. IMO. GL

the letro is working good im going to run it for one more week at 2.5mg then taper down, it does kinda make me tiered and im def feeling the joint pain in my elbows. so from what it looks like everyone is saying im gonna get off the letro before i hop on the var thanks for all the responses

Thread Information