nhl1 is offline Associate Member

In dire need of urgent PCT help please!

Alright I'm 28 years old and the last cycyle I did, which was pretty much my 2nd real cycle, was about 14 weeks with Test Enan/EQ and I lowered dosages very low the last few weeks. The cycle would have been much shorter but I lost my girl during it and the elevated levels of testosterone were the only thing that were keeping me from going off the deep end at the time. Anyways Im cool with all that now. I also was never taking more than 300mg test a week either as I was looking for solid long term gains from the EQ. I did not take any nolva or anything during cycle as I cannot find it anywhere. Instead I took some over the counter stuff called Nitros T3 from GNC. It seemed to do okay as I have not yet experienced any gyno or anything else. I have been taking clomid for 2 weeks now which I started at about 2 and a half weeks after my last shot.

My point is I feel like total and complete 100% shit. My gains seemed to have stayed, Im a more solid and cut 6'0 205 than I have ever been. But now I can barely pick my head up in the morning. I look like hell, I feel like hell, and though Im not prone to gyno Im starting to feel like this heaviness in my chest. Which I think is mostly the fatigue and ***ression. I understand these side affects are normal but they are honestly making me incapable of currently getting done the things that I need too. Im still taking the T3 which has tribulus and I can get it up and all so Im sure my body is in the process of recovery.

My question is this. I have 2 bottles of Test enan 300 left, can I use this stuff myself to help with any kind of HRT? I will admit I am a complete and utter 100% moron when it comes to any kind of knowledge of HRT. If I use this in small amounts like say 100-200 mg a week will this help me raise my test levels to normal again or will it simply start the shutdown process all over again? If thats the case I will bite the bullet and suffer through this but like I said this is urgent, I can barely function right now. What do you say guys? And please no flames about not using a serm throughout cycle as I've learned my lesson and wont do it again.

Snrf is offline Banned
    taking test will shut you down

Stock is offline Member
    It would seem that by your statements, this cycle was a bit more than the last "real" Cycle. More than likely you are shut down worse than before, and that is why you feel like hell. How much Clomid are you taking, give us specific dosages per day. Unfortunatly, that's part of the game, but maybe we can give more specific help with more info...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    clomid on its own is a terrible PCT protocol and an AI at least should be added. DO not scrimp on PCT all you will lose your gains and more. Add arimidex or even better aromasin .

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    50 mg Clomid a day for about the last 18 days. From what I have read I can see that this is what is causing me to feel like absolute shit. I still have 2 and a half 50mg pills left. Like I said I know Im in the process of recovery because sex drive is returning, hell yesterday I woke up with a hardon. But the fatigue and ***ression is unreal, and my head feels like there is a tremendous cloud sitting on it. I can suffer through it but I was curious as too how much longer it may last and wasnt sure if some small doses if enanthanate would help speed up the process or start shutdown all over again. Because seriously I can barely function right now. Going to the gym is out of the question I went the last 2 days and did about 2 sets each day came home and fell asleep. And I would add Arimidex or Aromasin but like I said I cant find the shit anywhere. the arr sites are down and anywhere else on the net is a 3 to 5 week weight for shipping. Now I am dating a pharmacist, but its only been a month and I dont think now is quite the time to let the cat out of the bag that I take steroids and now I need you to risk your job, license, and phd to steal me some Tamofixin. lol
    Last edited by nhl1; 05-02-2007 at 12:47 PM.

Thread Information