wayne69 is offline Associate Member

losing weight on test and deca

whats up everyone?

my first cycle consisted of british dragon andropen 275. on this cycle i gained about 10lbs of mass with no definition to my muscles. and now i am on a 12 week cycle of test e and deca . i am doing 500mg of test e a week and 400 mg of deca. i just boosted my test to 750mg a week for 3 weeks and then i will taper off from there. my point that i am getting to is that i am losing bodyfat like crazy and i am cutting up. why is this happening? it feels like i am getting smaller, my weight dropped and everything. i am on week 7 going on week 8 and to be honest nothing is really happening to me as far as me being massive. maybe its all in my head or something but i know i am losing weight so if anyone could help that would be great. thanks alot
    ooo and my diet is great i eat quality foods. i take in about 200 grams of protein a day and about 3000 cal. a day

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Weight, age, height, cycle experience?

this my third cyle i am on. i am 5' 11" at 200pounds. i gained a little weight on this cycle but now i am losing weight.

Snrf is offline Banned
    eat more. sounds like u didn't eat enough the first time too if u gained 10lbs w/ no definition, the 10lbs was probably just bloat.

post your diet

sorry i forgot to put my age i am 24

to be honest with you i dont think it was bloat cause i kept all 10 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    eat more. sounds like u didn't eat enough the first time too if u gained 10lbs w/ no definition, the 10lbs was probably just bloat.

post your diet
    I concur.

i dont know what else to do. trust me i really do eat good i eat between 7 -8 quality meals a day. if i wake up in the middle i drink a protein shake i dont think thats it but then again yall know more than me thats y i am asking you

Snrf is offline Banned
    again:

Post your diet!! post exactly what you ate yesterday, and don't lie...we're here to help ya

And count up the macro's with the diet if you know them

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I think with test/deca , even if you didn't work out or increase your calories you would still have put on some weight by week 7. Could be you got bogus gear, there are a lot of scammers out there.

Snrf is offline Banned
    but losing weight? thats a diet issue..

unless you have cancer or aids.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Well he could be kicking up his work outs thinking he is on the gear and in effect overtraining but yes diet would be an issue to.

in the morning right when i wake up im not the hungry i usually just eat a bowl of mini wheats about half hour later my stomach is ready for some food so i take down a weight gainer shake before i go to work. this is around 8 o clock. from 8 to about 11 i snack on protein bars i usually eat 1 everyhour which puts me at 3 bars from 8 to 11. each bar has 200 cal. and 20 grams of protein. at lunch i eat a tuna fish sandwich. ***ending on how hungry i am i might eat 2 of them. around 2 o clock i will eat another protein bar. i know this is alot of protein bars but i am busy at work and i cant stop to eat a big ass meal so this is what i have to do. at 3 down goes another bar. i get home around 4 and i either fix a bowl of pasta or drink another weight gain shake. sometimes i do both but i split them about 30 mins apart. then i go to the gym and start workin out for about 6 and dont leave till 7:30 - 8 o clock. workout i usually stop at burger king and get a tendergrill chicken sandwich. if i dont stop when i get home i drink a protein shake. and then do what i have to do and go to bed.

like i said it hard for me to eat big at work that why i am stuck on protein bars for now. any advise would be great. maybe thats y i am not gaining weight

Snrf is offline Banned
    so laid out your diet is:

1 bowl of miniwheats
    1 shake
    5 protein bars
    1 or 2 tuna sandwiches
    1 bowl of pasta or a shake
    burger king tendergrill chicken sandwich or a shake

Your diet is HORRIBLE

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

thats about a bulking diet, get on something like that.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne69
    like i said it hard for me to eat big at work that why i am stuck on protein bars for now. any advise would be great. maybe thats y i am not gaining weight
    thats not an excuse, some people here work 2 jobs...it takes me maybe an hour every night to cook all my food for the next day and take it with me in tupperware tubs

Stock is offline Member
    Try 1-2 chicken breasts instead of protien bars. Plus you need to edit out the gear source in your first post above. Bottom line, if you eat like crap, your gains will be crap, mostly water retention.

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah diet sounds like its tough at times what i do is preplan my next days meals preprepare what i have to consume at work take it with me and go from there stay away from those fast food placeseven though i have a weakness for taco bell freebirds and pizza lol i make sure to get my requirements in kick it up to about 4k cals a day and make sure your getting plety of water im sure theres better advice here just my 2 cents

but heres the thing i have no water retention at all. i am pretty much solid muscle right now at least thats what it looks like. and dont get me wrong it looks really good but thats not what i wanted right now. i had plan to cut up later on after i bulked

Stock is offline Member
    Take a picture, because when your cycle is done, most of the "Solid Muscle" will be gone about 6 weeks after your done. Then you will see that a lot of it could be fluid weight. BTW, just because you dont look like jabba the hut, doesnt mean you are not retaining water...Diet is everything, even when not on a cycle. Your idea of "my diet is great i eat quality foods" is different than some of the more experienced in this forum. Since we are not telling you what you want to hear, why ask for our opinion?

TheGMan is offline New Member
    During my Deca cycle, my appetite went absolutely through the roof (similar to EQ), which made dieting almost impossible at times. I've heard of similar reports of users gaining lean muscle weight when using Deca, but my experience with it involved a watery mess.

Who wouldn't lose weight on that diet? You eat one meal a day and the rest is shakes/bars??? As others have said just fix your meals the night before. If you have time to eat a bar then surely you can eat a prefixed meal... Hell you can buy canned chicken and eat it straight from the can at work if you are too lazy to fix a meal.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    you should be eating at least 250 grams of protien a day, and def up the calories for bulking....another thing, i have personally seen a lot of friends use decca and get shredded. i know its known as a bulking drug but ive seen it tottaly strip fatt off of at least 5 different people im friends with...differenet AAS work differently for everyone.

bigboyhutch is offline New Member
    im on test c and Deca in my second week + and i have dramatic size increase. but then agian i took test c 2 weeks before i started the deca. i ust started the deca yesterday the 3rd. also i have trained hard for 5yrs now that might be somthing to do w/ it. everyone now see me and knows im on it. So you might just have some fakes!?!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Poor guy doesn't eat much more than an old lady.

Eat son.
    Wanna see what I ate yesterday?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    man im cutiing right now and i eat more than that! i eat;

prot-360gms
    carb-240gms
    fats-68gms
    totaling 2800 cals a day and ive lost 30lbs doing it

bro get into the diet forum and get a diet worked out cause right now u r pissing your money down the drain. please dont take this as a flame cause im not just get a little more educated on diet, GL!

Thread Information