mustang1996 is offline New Member

new guy, I need advice please.

I am 150lbs 66'', 28 years old and want to change my life of living. I sick of being the little guy. I just bought a home gym and need to start getting bigger. I already know what to eat ,and my workout program. I was just curious on what to take to boost my weight and muscle. I dont want to inject anything. I want to take pills or drops. What would work best when taking supplements like creatine, whey protein etc, etc.....

Thanks for the advice....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My advice is to get through your fear of needles.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Don't fear the needle....its a wonderful thing!

bigboyhutch is offline New Member
    orals are generally hard on your liver and somtimes need to take higher doseges to see effects (SOMETIMES, ***ending on what you taking) First if i were you i would train hard Naturally for a year or so then think about what to take. If its your first cycle then i would take staight test at least 8 weeks to 12. injections IMO are better....

Stock is offline Member
    Get as much info as you can regarding diet. After about a year or two of training right and eating right, you should be 10-15 lbs heavier, then decide if you want to use Anabolics...

BTW, there is a supplement section here as well. Everyone will be pretty helpful.

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, workout naturally for a year, so you can finetune it and find out what works for you when it comes to training and nutrition.
    That is what I did and I gained 20 lb.s naturally. Now I am on my first cycle of Test-E. And since I know my training and diet are good enough to gain naturally I am confident I will make great gains while 'on'.
    If you jump right into durgs, you may just lose all your gains when you come off. Better to get your training and nutrition knowledge going.
    I recommend HST.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    You need to eat man. Get in the diet forum for a while.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    FOOD, FOOD, and more food.....if you JUST started on a home gym, you got a few YEARS of dedicated lifting to do before adding steroids

Thread Information