Ds1
    Ds1 is offline New Member

500mg 2ml shot or split in 2x1ml shot???

I have been on test e for 3 weeks and i have been taking 2ml(500mg) a week... but i recently saw a post where it said it was better to split the shot in two is this true?
    if it is...should it be in a different injection site, and should it be on the same day(if so why or why not?)

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Better to split in two and do on Monday and Thursday, better blood levels and less chance of sides.

Ds1
    would i get any bigger doing them both on 1 day??? and should i do the same injection site?

Quote Originally Posted by Ds1
    would i get any bigger doing them both on 1 day??? and should i do the same injection site?
    how much you shoot on what day has nothing to do with how big you will get. If you even have to ask that question you shouldnt be shooting at all. Jet big is all about Diet and workout dude. An no you would need to rotate sites

Ds1
    thanks for the help kale... and the bashing lol its my first cycle you guys are way too critical

Quote Originally Posted by Ds1
    thanks for the help kale... and the bashing lol its my first cycle you guys are way too critical
    I am trying to help you and being critical may be part of that, asking that question indicates to me you dont know a lot about what you are going to be doing to yourself. Steroids arnt to be taken lightly dude. What are your age and stats ?

Ds1
    I am 18 5'9 when i started i was 168 i'm 3weeks and i'm 178 bench went from 5 reps 225 to 9reps

i dont take it lightly but i won't know the answers to some of these question unless i ask

Thread Information