redhawk93 is offline New Member

question for college football player

wutz up guyz. I play football at the college level and where i play we do not get tested.(cycle experince) I am currently running t-400 twice a week and will throw in tren ace two weeks from now.(eod) for eight weeks. i am going into my last year and have a chance at playing after college. I need this to be my best year in my life. Currently 6'1 250. 19% body fat. Wanna be 265 pretty lean. I know abs at the size if very difficult, but i do wanna be lean. Would really like suggestions on cyc and some diet info.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    what division are you playing in?

muscle_20 is offline Member
    you havent planned that cycle at all have you?
    so your running 800mg of test assuming your taking a ml each shot and your going to throw in tren , how long is this cycle going to be and what is your pct going to be?

gigem is offline Banned
    uh oh dont know

gooer is offline Associate Member
    pick up some pct from www.ar-r.com, the board sponser for after the cycle you don't want a crash esp if you need to stay in top form for football. it takes like 2 days for them to ship to your house ***ending on where you're located. i'd recommend getting nolva and aromasin and running the nolva at 20 mg 6 weeks and the aromasin at 25 for 3 weeks, 18 days after your last injection.

also might want to throw in some deca on that cycle.

diet: chicken, tuna, eggs, steak, sushi, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, stuff like that are all clean. you want to get beastly though i'd suggest eating everything you can get your hands on like burgers and the such - it's harder to put on fat on a cycle and the more you eat the bigger you're gonna get, i'm sure you know that. you want to shoot for 5000 calories a day.

Thread Information