perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

Anavar dose for female

female who is running 1iu GH ED and looking to try some anavar for first time. Dosage recomendations anyone? Anything else she should know? Ancillaries ect?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    well the recommended dose for women is anywhere from 5 to 20mg/ed of var. ***ends on tolerance. my lady is running 20mg/ed for the last 5 weeks or so without any negative side effects at all. just a little emotional, that about it. shes made strength gains and lost some fat in her legs and abs but nothing negtive. I'm also interested in what kind of pct a girl would run if any after ths kind of cycle. if u have found anything out by the time u read this please let me know. thanks

goose is offline Banned
    I would PM mizfit on this mate,20 is way high for a newb,clit can get bigger ETC...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well females dont need a lot to see nice gains. The best way to have her run it for the first time if 2.5 mg day for 2 weeks then after that up the dose to 5mg. If the sides are not bad after the 4 week she can go up to 8-10mg day. My wife does best at 10mg day for 10-12 weeks.

If you would liek to speak to a female> Sassy is by far the best one to talk with. I have a great amount of respect for her and her knowledge.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    we tried 5 for 2 weeks and 10 for 3 weeks last time. she gained a little but not much. shes built ver hearty. not beastly just very sturdy. 5'5" 150, about 16% bf or so. so we went with 10, then 15 then 20 this time. she has normally very cholesterol so the lipid levels aren't even noticed when blood work is done. the clit is good, shes just horny and a little emotional here and there. nothin too crazy

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    Sides for a female are scary and permanent. I would think a first cycle should be very conservative.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar has little or no sides....and does not cause virilization

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    anavar has little or no sides....and does not cause virilization

Women, however, should not take more than 25mg tablets daily. otherwise, androgenic-caused side effects such as acne, deep voice, clitoral hypertrophy or increased growth of body hair can occur,I have read studies on this....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Thx guys

Thread Information