2fast4u is offline New Member

Guys,this is killing me!

Hallo all, thank you for a great forum with alot of knowledge.

I need some help before I loose it. My cycle was:

Test Cyp 500mg/week in 12 weeks
    Winny 50mg/ed last 2 weeks and 2 weeks after
    Nolva 10 mg/ED trough cycle

Pct plan:
    Nolva: 40 mg/ED for 20 days
    Clomid: 100 mg/ED for 20 days

Nolva: 20 mg/ED last 20 days
    Clomid: 50 mg/ED last 20 days

Five weeks before cycle was ending, my nipples began to be very sore. and my sexdrive was on the bottom. Tryed bumping nolva to 60-80 mg/day, but it didnt work. So I began with some Letro (C Binos guide). When I reached 1.75 mg/ED the nipples was better. I tryed going for 2.5 mg/ed but I got too much anxiety from it. I did taper down the Letro, and started my PCT 14 days after cycle. Then my nipples started to killing me again, and I got some mild case of gyno. The Nolva and Clomid is from trusted research chem,so its no wrong with it. I bumped the Nolva to 60 mg/ED, and added some Arimidex 1 mg/ED, and clomid 50 mg/ED(100 mg/ED for the first 20 days), and have been on this now for over a month. My sexdrive is still dead, and my lump in the nipple hurt like hell, sometimes I even cant sleep on stomach.

Im starting to fear that Im shutdown for life, my PCT doesnt work for me, no anti E is working, and the gyno gets worse.

What shall i do, I cant stand this any longer. My girlfriend hasnt got a good sexlife for the last 3 month, and Im very sad over the situation.
    Sometimes I`m starting to think about going to the hospital and tell them everything, becouse nothing is working :/

Cheers
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 05-13-2007 at 01:13 PM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some HCG ....works like a charm...

2fast4u is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    Try some HCG....works like a charm...
    Thank you. For the sexdrive yes, but the gyno?
    Does it work

Decoder is offline Banned
    i was going to recomend the same get some HCg ! and go buy some vitamin E to take with it take 10,000 ius a day of vitamin E to aid the HCG your sex drive should be fixed!

Decoder is offline Banned
    HCG will not help the gyno, so take anti's while your taking HCG to fix your sex drive.

Markosterone is offline Member
    try reverse gyno with the letro again, and this time taper down slowly and try staying on 0.25mg/day for some extra days, then stop the letro and run the nolva again next day.

when gyno is gone, taper down slowly and stay on low dose for atleast 1 week from that. then start the nolva, and slowly taper it down also...

you might want to run it all the way up to 2.5mg/day, and stay there untill gyno is totally gone, for 1 week minimum.
    Last edited by Markosterone; 05-13-2007 at 02:11 PM.

Thread Information