TheBeastWithInMe is offline New Member

Rash after second shot of deca

i am taking 30/mg dbol with 300mg of deca . soon, i think about gettin sus 300 but with this problem, i dont know. i started taking deca for 2 weeks now, the first week was ok, but then when i had got my second shot, a day later a rash appeared on my side shoulder deltoid, it was red and very itchy. i was wondering if any one had any similair problems like me? It might got infected?Should i continue or be allergic to deca? Any one?
    Last edited by TheBeastWithInMe; 05-13-2007 at 03:50 PM.

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by worldpower; 05-13-2007 at 01:28 PM.

bruins is offline Junior Member
    beast, i had the same problem it will go away with in a couple of days get a hydrocortisone or suttin .......with me i got the rashes on my delts but than my buddy told me to just try a diff muscle group like i decide to use my glutes and than everything was fine never a rash again ...if you have any other problems or it gets worse pm me i'll help you out
    bruins

Decoder is offline Banned
    yeah a cortinsone shot from a dr can get rid of it, maybe even a few days of prednisone, go to a walk in dr show them the rash and they will give you a shot!

TheBeastWithInMe is offline New Member
    if i go to my dr. to get that, do u think its a good idea to tell him im takin deca ?

bruins is offline Junior Member
    he cant do anything about he is not allowed to tell anything you guys talk about its a law man trust me i was in the same boat as you...the worse that will happen is that he gives you a lecture about how aas are bad for you and a whole other bullsh!t

Thread Information