TripleX19 is offline New Member

Need some help guys!

I am new to this forum .. usually post on "discountanabolics." This forum seems to be directed more toward steroid usage - anyways, I have been lifting for the better part of 6 years. Always have a few months in the year where I slack off. Looking to start my first cycle. My buddy has a connection, but I want to make sure that they are legit before I make the commitment. What questions should I ask him about his supplier before I order?

In case anyone was wondering, want to do a 12 week cycle with test, prolly jumpstart it with some d-bol. Just a simple starter cycle

any advice would be greatly appreciated

23 yrs old, 175 lbs, 6'1
    Last edited by TripleX19; 05-13-2007 at 09:29 PM.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    12month??? or weeks....

deebo1 is offline Junior Member
    12 months???? dan u crazy!!!!!!!!!

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    im sure he means weeks. 175 and 6ft 1... I think you have allot of weight to put on my man. Hows your diet start from there. Your diet is key.

*12 weeks .. sorry

Diet is good. Usually when I hit the gym hard, get good results. I jump fast, but then plateau. have never weighed over 180 lbs .. have a relatively slim figure. Not a newbie by any means. My problem is slacking over the summers. Just graduated college, now have a steady job and can focus on the weights in the evenings.

dont really max anymore, but my last one on bench was 265 lbs .. that gives you an idea of where I am.
    Last edited by TripleX19; 05-13-2007 at 09:35 PM.

well a good beginners cycle is Test C or E 400-500mgs wk for 10wks. If you want to run d-bol I would go with 40mgs for 4wks. But Test alone is a good first cycle. Just make sure your diet, workout and sleep is in good shape.

as far as making sure that the gear is legit? I would be getting it from a friend, who gets it from a friend ... i'm sure you get the picture. do you think i should see what brand he's using now and post it here? .. or just try to take my own route and find it myself?

Has anyone ever used the "list" that is available by mail from this site? = seems kinda unlikely, but you never know.
    Last edited by TripleX19; 05-13-2007 at 10:26 PM.

once you get some more posts and have been a member longer you can ask for a source check by a mod or a vet. Just hang in there find out more info that you need to know and you'll get where you want to be. Just hang in there though

Thanks for the replies. Look forward to hearing from other members as well.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Triple even if you do use the dbol i think you should frontload the test to make the best of your first cycle, what are your stats etc?

CD

Stats as in weight? height?

Last edited by TripleX19; 05-14-2007 at 08:16 PM.

gigem is offline Banned
    if you can get a picture and post it in the steroid pic forum

will do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some help guys!-promo.jpg  
    Last edited by TripleX19; 05-14-2007 at 08:42 PM.

Last edited by TripleX19; 05-14-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Not to flame, but with proper diet adjustments you could gain a lot more weight before you consider a cycle. I'm 5'10 and 190 and plan on going natural until I feel like I've hit my genetic potential and no training or eating or bulking will do anything for me. Not something to rush into IMO.

appreciate the input. I talked to a buddy who said that a 10 or 12 week cycle would be fine as long as I ate right, and took it correctly. Could probably maintain 10 - 12 lbs of muscle after its all over. He has only done it once .. a year ago, and really appreciated the boost. Says he has a good base to build on now and never faced any real side effects.

rocksta is offline New Member
    IMO your mate shud have concentrated on building a base first and then hit the gear.

.. thanks for the advice guys .. do you really think that a 10 week cycle would be that harmful? I have already tried some "legal" cycles .. but they are a waist of money. All that's really doing is hurting my liver. Have tried the Halo cycle before, LG Science cycle, another 10 week cycle from discount anabolics. Had some results, but very minimum.

sonnygll is offline Member
    I have to agree with Amorphic. I am 5' 11" and got to 205 with 12% bf all natural, and 210 12% after using a superdrol knock off. I haven't even used any real gear yet. My genetics for muscle building are barley better then average too. Not to mention my fat loss genetics suck total ass and I've spent most of my time slimming down from 255 48%. And I have a problem with insulin resistance too.

diet and training are key. You are VERY strong for your weight, which makes me think maybe you need to train with more volume and learn more about hypertrophy type training.

I don't think you're big enough to take anything. But regardless of weather you do it or not, you still need to learn about training and eating for hypertrophy.

Thread Information