paulfries is offline New Member

Winny for a newbie?

I am looking to get started taking anabolics. I have done quite a bit of reading on this site, but would like to get some real-world opinions.

I am kind of an ectomorph. I have always had major problems trying to gain and maintain weight. I am 6'2" and weigh 195. It has taken me over 2 years of eating like a horse and taking CytoGainer constantly to get to this weight. I have been hitting the gym consistantly, although I have to keep my workouts under 1 hour and I only do them 3 times a week (else I start burning too many caories to maintain weight).

I have plateau’d at this weight for the last 6 months. I cant seem to break the 200 barrier no matter how much I eat. So I have been looking at anabolics. The last big weight gain I had was when I tried prohormones a few years ago (when they were legal) I did the Megabol/Anabol stack, and gained about 20 lbs (virtually all bloat).

Anyway, I have been looking at newbie cycles, but I am not sure how my body will react to the steroids . I would like to try something mild to begin with. I am 32, and still have all my hair, and I would like to keep it that way .

Can I just take Winny tabs for 6 weeks or so and see any gains at all?

I currently take Tribiculus (sp) and the Animal Stack Pack stuff as supplements daily along with the CytoGainer. Can I just throw a winny tab in there? Will that do anything worthwhile for me?

Thanks!
    Last edited by paulfries; 05-15-2007 at 03:39 PM.

paulfries is offline New Member
    I was also thinking of this stack:

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Clenbuterol for PCT

will i risk more side effects with that, or it it a relatively mild cycle?

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member
    did u even try searching winny only threads on here
    i spent hours reading em before posting questions about it
    read winnys profile, its not a bulking AAS by any means, expect minimal gains at most is what most of em say to put in bre***y
    its usually taken alone for cutting or stacked with test
    ur test cycle and PCT looks good though from what ive read but im not an expert on that ive just read alot about cycles on here as well

honestly though most guys are just gonna tell u ur not eating right even if u THINK u are, im not sayin it but its the usual response to "im not making gains no matter how much i eat"
    also
    why clen for PCT? its also mostly used for cutting as well so where are u getting this reading youve supposedly researched on here?

Thread Information