Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trenbolone

dice747 is offline New Member

trenbolone

hi im gonna start a cycle of 8 weeks of tren and i wanted to know do i need to take something else while or after?
    thx

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Very poorly planned out cycle bro, running Tren by itself could be very detrimental to your li**io and a huge decrease in your sex drive.

And you need a proper PCT for any cycle, afterword.

You need alot more research and reading ahead of you before your ready to venture in to AAS use.

Fully educate yourself before you run any kind of compound, know what your running and how to properly use and administer, and how to run a proper cycle.

Its not worth messing up your body bro.

~GHO5T~

G-13 is offline Member
    I took b-6 @ 200mg per day.

what sould i use for my libido? i onow that i need to pcp after but i red that it doesnt convert in oestrogen?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is the most powerful compound out there..For my 7th cycle I ran it 12 weeks and found out just how powerful it is.... Nobody should run it unless they know EVERYTHING about it.. It is not for the novice BBuilder by any means, and there are far more critical circumstances besides libido....

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    I agree very strong not for the novice nor for the foolish

Water is one of the important factors...You absolutely MUST drink more than the normal amount when on any other compound..Or trust me, you will be sorry...
    Last edited by goalseeker; 05-14-2007 at 11:34 PM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dice747
    hi im gonna start a cycle of 8 weeks of tren and i wanted to know do i need to take something else while or after?
    thx
    seems like you never cycled before, do not take tren for first cycle. post your stats pls for advice.

im 190 lbs , 20 years old im training myself now for 4 years and my football ocach is going to give me tren . Im mean do i need somthing else while this cycle or after than a pct? I already tried anavr but dint give me much...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    im 190 lbs , 20 years old im training myself now for 4 years and my football ocach is going to give me tren. Im mean do i need somthing else while this cycle or after than a pct? I already tried anavr but dint give me much...
    Remember those DARE classes? This is one of those opportunities where you should be saying "no".

He doesn't know what he's doing an neither do you.

Please, for your health, don't cycle yet. At least, hold off for now until you can properly educate yourself.

Tren A or E?

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Remember those DARE classes? This is one of those opportunities where you should be saying "no".

He doesn't know what he's doing an neither do you.

Please, for your health, don't cycle yet. At least, hold off for now until you can properly educate yourself.
    very well put......

this is what im doing bro...im gonna start the cycle tomorrow and i want to know what do i need to make it less dangerous for me....

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    So which Tren is it? Since you're starting tomorrow and no one can talk you out of it, how many times are you pinning? You NEED to find out which Tren it is or the side are gonna get way crazy..

i dont remember the name but i kmnow its the most powerfull one...

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    WOW... Ok, most likely, it's gonna be E or A... There's this thing called an ester... Ah, nevermind.....
    Last edited by Eat Too Much; 05-15-2007 at 05:40 PM.

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, don't be a hero. Even with Tren properly administered at a low dosage, the sides effects can be nasty. I ran Tren Ace at 50mg/ed and some killer bouts of insomnia, tren dick and not to mention the tren cough. This is serious stuff man.

i dont remember the name but i kmnow its the most powerfull one...
    holy crap....

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Tren is very harsh bro. Very dumb to use it on a first cycle when you could get the same gains but with WAY WAY less sides off a simple Test E cycle.

pacla44 is offline New Member
    I made the mistake of using tren acitate for my first cycle. Dont get me wrong i mean this stuff works great,but i do have some questions about side effects.

My sex drive is gone and i plan on taking hgc after this cycle. Is there anything better or a better way of going about it.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pacla44
    I made the mistake of using tren acitate for my first cycle. Dont get me wrong i mean this stuff works great,but i do have some questions about side effects.

My sex drive is gone and i plan on taking hgc after this cycle. Is there anything better or a better way of going about it.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Try that thread bro, good pct. Also might wanna look into some Myogenx, I really think it helped my balls come back QUICK.

you need to do more research before you go injecting something into your body that you dont know what will happen if you shoot the wrong dose......
    good luck buddy...

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    If your football coach walked in and gave you a knife and said here man cut off your balls it will make your arms look big would you do it? get the point?! you wanna be a ****in bad statistic that will be another "look at what steroids does to you" story? com on man > what are you about to do to yourself? and why? not tryin to be a dick bro but I am holding a stop sign up for ya and sayin "heres your sign". WAIT for the tren WAIT for the tren...do some test maybe but research research research and take our advice DO NOT DO THIS! you only get one body dont f it up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by dank1970
    If your football coach walked in and gave you a knife and said here man cut off your balls it will make your arms look big would you do it? .
    hahahaha

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    This person is an idiot if they do this.

thx guys for the advices...im goona think about for some days and do some research but if i decide to take what should i take with it? any speciale care?

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Something fishy about this thread.Its gotta be a joke.Something right out of 20/20.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thx guys for the advices...im goona think about for some days and do some research but if i decide to take what should i take with it? any speciale care?
    You don't even know what you are taking some tren has to be taken every day some 2 times week. You don't even know what one your taking.

Also you say it the most powerful one. Do you really think for your first cycle you need the most powerful steroid there is use common sense.

For someones first drink you wouldn't tell them to drink 151

You don't need something to take with tren you need something to take instead of tren

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    smart kid.... wow

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    tru dat! I can believe I just typed that HA HA. anyway I dont know what to think about this thread, it worries me iam going to stay away from this one I said my peace and now I am done with it

you guys are kiding thats now like 4 message a post to know what i need to know about this and you guys instead helping me...are saying that i shouldnt take it... i know you guys are right but im still gonna take cause i have my reasons...so can yopu just tell what i should thake with it or if theres something i should know about it.
    thx

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are kiding thats now like 4 message a post to know what i need to know about this and you guys instead helping me...are saying that i shouldnt take it... i know you guys are right but im still gonna take cause i have my reasons...so can yopu just tell what i should thake with it or if theres something i should know about it.
    thx
    I AM giving you what you need to know.

DON'T DO IT.

You're acting like a 12 yr old girl. Grow up and listen... "i know you guys are right but im still gonna take cause i have my reasons"... What? Does someone have a gun to your head? Sorry, but the "I'm gonna do it anyways, so you might as well give me advice" shit is not gonna fly with me.

You're the reason why juice is illegal. Nice job.

Idunno is offline Banned
    look in the profiles section of this website and find the one labeled TRENBOLONE and read it. that will tell you a lot. Other than that and the fact ALL THE EXPERIENCED AAS GUYS here tell you not to do it... that should tell you something too. either way, it tells us something about you. The only thing I could IMAGINE I would be in your spot for is A) I have a full-ride scholarship AND possible PRO career waiting, and B) I'm still an idoit who refuses to listen to the voice of years and years of experience...

i mean if i need to take something else like novaldex...im mean i want to know exactly how much , and when take it...
    thx

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Take animal pack vitamins. I heard they were great.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by THE JU-ICE
    Something fishy about this thread.Its gotta be a joke.Something right out of 20/20.

that's what I was thinking when I started to read this thread.

I try to make it a point not to say anything negative in someone's thread or say "don't do it" but I really have to this time. Man what are you thinking? Tell you coach to shove it up his...and don't take what he tells you as the bible. it doesn't sound like he knows what he's doing and if he doesn't explain what exactly he's giving you...you shouldn't take it.

Just because your coach tells you it will help you doesn't mean you shouldn't question it. Find out what exactly he plans on giving you and what dose.

Don't be your coache's Guinea pig man. Find out what you are putting in your body before you do it and screw yourself up

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    You don't need something to take with tren you need something to take instead of tren.
    can't say it better than that, gixxer

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    You're the reason why juice is illegal. Nice job.

I think I can feel your frustration in this post, FLg

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    i mean if i need to take something else like novaldex...im mean i want to know exactly how much , and when take it...
    thx
    Try the search tab..its real easy to use. You can find everything you need to know about pct. If not, have fun with your limp noodle. Come chat again when your tren cough kicks in and you have no idea what's happening to you.

testosterone ! if anything bro. TREN WILL DECREASE CARDIO! is there something wrong with this picture? tren wouldnt help at all for football. from what ive heard people get such hardcore pumps in there calfs from walking up a few sets of stares to were it feels like a cramp. imagine wind sprints on tren....oh and not to mention the shortness of breath while on.

dirtball brought up a good point...Tren isn't good for football players. It helps with strength but your cardio will be hurtin...I don't think you should be taking this to help with your football game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information