Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trenbolone

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Know what i hope he takes it. I'm going to write down his name because i cant wait for this post in 4 weeks. "Man i was out last night a was hooking up wit ha girl and couldn't get hard." Now her and all her friends know i cant get it up. What do i do? Well at least i put on 5lbs' even though 2 of it was bacne.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Know what i hope he takes it. I'm going to write down his name because i cant wait for this post in 4 weeks. "Man i was out last night a was hooking up wit ha girl and couldn't get hard." Now her and all her friends know i cant get it up. What do i do? Well at least i put on 5lbs' even though 2 of it was bacne.
    Thats hilarious!!!!! LMAO

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking tren cause you just can't get any other type of steroid ? Becaue if that's what you're doing, you're out of luck my friend.
    You pretty much have to stack tren with test if you dont want to lose all sex drive.
    PLUS the side affects can be nasty bro, I'm on the stuff right now...
    I get random fevers, cold sweats, wake up all through the night for no reason. On top of that, I get hives whenever I rub up against anything and my ENTIRE body is constantly itchy like I rolled around in poison ivy.
    I'm taking other drugs just so I can take tren... and yah I do love the stuff, but like I said, if you're taking it because you cant get other steroids you're pretty much screwed because you need more then just tren.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    wow! you dont really want to listen do you. I try to be as nice as I can to people esspecially if they are asking for advice, I myself am always asking for advice on my cycles,diet workouts etc. but I listen and try to learn and better myself and get the experience to help others. some things need to be taken with a grain of salt or with caution cuz it may be bad advice. look what I am saying is that everyone here is trying to help you and all saying the same thing that should tell you something. you only want to hear what you want to and there is no way your going to hear "hey man sounds great do it up bro". this aint a joke and its not a game. I wish I could kick you and your coach in the nuts as hard as I can. why even log in and ask for advice. you dont take the advice your given. all 70,000 members could tell you the same thing and you still wouldnt listen. dude I am sincerly worrie d about what your saying and thas the only reason I came back to this thread and wrote this.you act like your 15 years old. what the ****! there are alot of things you can take to get results and alot are legal and would give you better results than injecting one of the most powerful compounds you can get which is most likely going to **** you up for the rest of your life in more ways than "you'll " ever believe.
    Last edited by dank1970; 05-17-2007 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling

dice747 is offline New Member
    alright guysim gonna try something else ....im gonna tell to my coach that im not gonna use this shit...anyways thanks to all of you guys

Blog Entries
    I hope thats true for your sake.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need steroids at your age, you need a solid diet and training program and a new freaking coach!! These guys are just providing you solid advice and trying to keep you from messing yourself up for good. Tren is harsh, very harsh, it is NOT a beginner steroid and should never be run alone. Besides, it will kill your cardiovascular endurance, not good if your playing football!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    you need to do more research before you go injecting something into your body that you dont know what will happen if you shoot the wrong dose......
    good luck buddy...

This is the BEST advice! I'm glad your not going to do it. When someone asked you which Tren your taking (Acetate or Enthanate), you said you had NO idea but it was the stronger one. Tren A and Tren E are the exact same strength! The difference is the Ester. If it were a Tren A you would have to shoot the stuff ED! Enanthate would be twice a week and would take close to 4 weeks to kick in! The bottom line is YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN AND DO RESEARCH! Like everyone has said Tren is EXTREMLEY strong. It has the most negative side effects especially with someone your age. Forget the insomnia, night sweats, Major Libido issues, its the mental issues that come along with it. I am a very experienced AAS user and the stuff still scews with me BIG TIME! NO one should EVER use Tren for their first cycle. EVER. Why a football coach would tell you to do Tren at your age BLOWS ME AWAY! He could really mess you up! There is nothing you can take with it to help you out! Plus you DO NOT do HCG for post cycle THEARPY. Read some of the horror stories on this site about guys who did Tren at your age.

Best of luck and please do the right thing.

BLT

Blog Entries
    since we all have spent so much time screwing around with this now would you mind coming clean on why you've been so dead set on doing this anyway? man I wish I could get this number of replies on my posts and questions! what the hell

frank12391 is offline Member
    Tren is the worst thing to take for a footballer. You are not gonna be able to run 10 yards without cou***ng. Trust me, this is the end of your season in one jab. Your coach thinks your getting the edge and bang for your buck by getting the strongest steroid out and that might seem logical to you both but you are very, very wrong indeed. The answer your looking for in your origional question is nothing. Nothing because it's all wrong and your coach is very ignorant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information