Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

Signing for a package.

I just wanted to confirm something. I have a package coming my way and I just found out that it does require a signature to receive. This info was not disclosed prior to the order. I am totally uncomfortable with this after hearing all the horror stories posted on here. Should I just reject it at this point. It is NOT coming USPS if that matters.

CYP400 is offline Member
    if it is 20g or less and it hasn't been in customs for a few days then do not worry

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    It doesn't matter. If they are going to bust you they are going to bust you. Signature or not. Once you have it in your possession its yours.

I wouldn't refuse it

celticd is offline Associate Member
    you need to relax,by refusing to sign for youre post is like admiting you know youre recieving illegal goods,youre postie is gona be wide to you that wat youre getting is dodgey.
    first off it aint illegal to get post,also as far as youre concerned,the only post you were expecting is bills and so forth,never admit you knew or had expected steroids to arrive at youre door,play it cool bro, youre screaming im guilty at the moment,let them prove youre guilty never admit to anything..
    bin any westren union transfers,emails you recieve frm youre source(s) etc its what i always do,better to be safe than sorry
    i bet when youre postcard arrives and no swat teams have burst through youre front door,youll have a little giggle as to why,you were as worried..
    order all youre goods under a false name by unregistered post in the future and best of luck

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. It came, I signed, and immediately through it in the trash to sit for 3 days. Paranoid.....maybe....a lot to lose.....absolutely!

celticd is offline Associate Member
    HA HA, fair play to you
    thers no way id refuse my postcards,my amps are like family i love them,the more the better,its the best sight in the world,a huge stash of all sorts of goodies..
    best of luck and enjoy,i do love to see my postie with my packages

HEMISYRINGE is offline New Member
    my bud got burned a few years back. signed.. open the package, noticed some kind of light dust on his fingers, went to the bath room to wash it off.. the door was busted in and low and behold it was the FBI with a strange light that they shined on his hands... the dust glowed under the UV action.

Thread Information