Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

The tentative decision to forego tren ace

Due to serious anger issues, I have to consider not using tren although I'd love to see the results as I start peacking. I'm using test prop and masterone both at 100 mgs daily and all is generally cool until a stresser comes my way and I feel murderous rage. I noticed this little punk ass 19 y.o. kid watching me throughout my training yesterday. He approaches me an initially respectworthy tone refering to me as "mr." tellling me he wants to get bigger. He seemed sincere at first so I gave him good advice (given my time-constraints). Six meals a day, 200 gms of protein split over six, plenty of carbs, do basic excersices with volume and research it online but most of all, just do it. He seemed disatisfied with this and then he started telling me these insincere BS things like "my boy" over there (a personal trainer) says that I should eat 2 meal a day and drink beer for carbs. I said, go for it my boy. Before leaving the gym, I get a call on my cell and it's my girl giving me shit about the fact that the company I work for hasn't paid me in 3 weeks (can you imagine that) and that I need to quit. I explained why that doesn't wash, etc if I want to get that money and about loyalty and how quick things can change in this biz. I go back to my napsack and my sneakers which, were tied onto the top "handle" were missing. WTF right? I know I have no evidence that it was that punk ass little twit but I kept getting these violent fantasies and I obsessed over it all the while telling myself that I can control my anger and just don't think about it.....etc. Everyone says that you the choice to respond to aggressive feelings is that of free will but I truly fear that if this kid looks at me the wrong way I'm going to snap. I feel like I can't trust myself. So I'm going to excercise my free will and go to a different Bally's for a while and avoid that potential situation. Furthermore, I'm going to forgo tren because afterall, a mans got to know his limits. I'm ashamed to admit my anger control problems but I'm wondering does anyone else here have problems like this?
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 05-16-2007 at 02:55 PM.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I'm using test prop and masterone both at 100 mgs daily and all is generally cool until a stresser comes my way and I feel murderous rage. I noticed this little punk ass 19 y.o. kid watching me throughout my training yesterday. He approaches me an initially respectworthy tone refering to me as "mr." tellling me he wants to get bigger. He seemed sincere at first so I gave him good advice (given my time-constraints). Six meals a day, 200 gms of protein split over six, plenty of carbs, do basic excersices with volume and research it online but most of all, just do it. He seemed disatisfied with this and then he started telling me these insincere BS things like "my boy" over there (a personal trainer) says that I should eat 2 meal a day and drink beer for carbs. I said, go for it my boy. Before leaving the gym, I get a call on my cell and it's my girl giving me shit about the fact that the company I work for hasn't paid me in 3 weeks (can you imagine that) and that I need to quit. I explained why that doesn't wash, etc if I want to get that money and about loyalty and how quick things can change in this biz. I go back to my napsack and my sneakers which, were tied onto the top "handle" were missing. WTF right? I know I have no evidence that it was that punk ass little twit but I kept getting these violent fantasies and I obsessed over it all the while telling myself that I can control my anger and just don't think about it.....etc. Everyone says that you the choice to respond to aggressive feelings is that of free will but I truly fear that if this kid looks at me the wrong way I'm going to snap. I feel like I can't trust myself. So I'm going to excercise my free will and go to a different Bally's for a while and avoid that potential situation. Furthermore, I'm going to forgo tren because afterall, a mans got to know his limits. I'm ashamed to admit my anger control problems but I'm wondering does anyone else here have problems like this?

You just got to remember bro that your on right now and may react a little more jumpier than you normally would. Just be cool and remember that a bad decision could cost you a lot of problems. Good luck
    Last edited by Getbig06; 05-16-2007 at 03:02 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    LOL, man i feel for you. I get that shit all the time so i switched gyms. Now i go to a posh expensive place re they are all old and into "toning" and fitness. however the gym equipment is tops and i can ALWAYS get on the free weight stuff as nl one uses it. No one really talks to me they just eye me suspiciously like im from mars!! I love it...
    I have used tren and never had any anger issues with it. The only thing in BB that has given me anger issues was the last couple of weeks cutting before comp. I was like "**** off, i want carbs" if ANYONE spoke to me!! HAHA poor bastards!!

I'm kind of relieved to hear I'm not the only one that gets exposed to this kind of bullshit. It almost seem like I'm becoming a target and I get that feeling every season. It's really weird. I could imagine someone wanting to fight me. I heard a trained fight gave Dorian Yates a cheap shot and floored him. It's (bodybuilders becoming targets of hostility) something I don't hear much about and I'm mystefied. Maybe I'm giving off a negative air and I don't even know it. I don't get it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    LOL, man i feel for you. I get that shit all the time so i switched gyms. Now i go to a posh expensive place re they are all old and into "toning" and fitness. however the gym equipment is tops and i can ALWAYS get on the free weight stuff as nl one uses it. No one really talks to me they just eye me suspiciously like im from mars!! I love it...
    I have used tren and never had any anger issues with it. The only thing in BB that has given me anger issues was the last couple of weeks cutting before comp. I was like "**** off, i want carbs" if ANYONE spoke to me!! HAHA poor bastards!!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Good job Mike,Keepen it cool
    Good luck with the new gym

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Jeez, sounds intense. At least you are taking measures to prevent doing something you'll regret though.

Good luck to you.

Megaherz is offline Junior Member
    I've definitely been getting the same kind of reaction from people lately.
    I have pretty freakish veins especially in my arms and it creates the
    illusion that I'm way more ripped than I really am(currently at 15% bf).
    These young guys come up to me wanting to know how to get leaner
    and when I tell them it's all diet and cardio, etc... they look at me like
    I'm keeping some magical training secret from them or something. Then
    you look at them when they lift and they have 0 intensity, but they can't
    figure out why they continuously look like s$%t!

Thanks guys. I'll have no problem keeping cool if nothing irritating comes my way. Otherwise it's

Yeah. So you sense that you're appearence generates animosity? That's what I'm curious about. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who experiences this. I would imagine I'm not. I'm also wondering if I'm giving off some kind of negative vibe because I'm aloof and I just do my own thing and focus. I wish I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaherz
    I've definitely been getting the same kind of reaction from people lately.
    I have pretty freakish veins especially in my arms and it creates the
    illusion that I'm way more ripped than I really am(currently at 15% bf).
    These young guys come up to me wanting to know how to get leaner
    and when I tell them it's all diet and cardio, etc... they look at me like
    I'm keeping some magical training secret from them or something. Then
    you look at them when they lift and they have 0 intensity, but they can't
    figure out why they continuously look like s$%t!

Decoder is offline Banned
    sounds like a little kid got the best of you. I started my cycle 3 days ago Once the test kicks in my Imagination goes wild with alot of situations in my head where id love to fight which, I was training for mma style fighting last year. Anyways. The worst of my angr comes out while in traffic. My recomendation is to read bruce lee books. Learn to free your mind relax and use your strength to beat down all those that oppose you when nesscary. Live and learn. life goes on.

Try dealing with ghetto thugs that break into your car and steal your system it has happened to me twice now, while working out inside the gym. like i said this kid thing sounds petty in the skeem of things. look past it.

Good point. I love Bruce Lee and I'm well read in Buddhism (yet it's helped me little at this point). Yeah I have real car rage too. It's usually someone going 55 in the fast lane when I'm running late and you pull up close and they don't move and the rest of the traffic has you boxed in or when someone fails to turn right on red.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    sounds like a little kid got the best of you. I started my cycle 3 days ago Once the test kicks in my Imagination goes wild with alot of situations in my head where id love to fight which, I was training for mma style fighting last year. Anyways. The worst of my angr comes out while in traffic. My recomendation is to read bruce lee books. Learn to free your mind relax and use your strength to beat down all those that oppose you when nesscary. Live and learn. life goes on.

You're right and I'll do so by going to another gym for a while.

Try dealing with ghetto thugs that break into your car and steal your system it has happened to me twice now, while working out inside the gym. like i said this kid thing sounds petty in the skeem of things. look past it.

Yup save that pissed off mantality for the day when you really need to inflect pain into someone =)

A perfect example is mike tyson he is a modern day out law and my IDOL! he doesnt take shit from anyone doesnt care about laws and will beat the shit out of anyoen he doesnt like in and out of the ring, but where did his anger problems take him? nowhere, he even admits his whole life has been a mistaske so all you have to do is learn to control your self and bruce lee is an exellent example!

Your right bro. A little common sense goes a long way. Is that you in the avatar? Did you post any pics of you highly conditioned - competive shape? And were you wearing deodarant when you took that pic? I hope so. LoL

Yup save that pissed off mantality for the day when you really need to inflect pain into someone =)

here is a current pic of me. In that pic im 6"1 230 10% naturally off steriods for 2, years i jumped on a major bulk cycle as i said on monday to hit the 245lb mark. but generally yeah thats what i look like.
    http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=decodertp4.jpg

actually im trying to hit 250lbs by july-aug sorry ill post a new pic then.

I also have chron's dieases generally people who have my problem are very skinny, im living proof if you try hard enough in the gym you potential is limitless.

Inspiring! Good luck with your goal. I can eventually imagine going natural myself but I'll miss the wonderful feeling of being juiced up.

I also have chron's dieases generally people who have my problem are very skinny, im living proof if you try hard enough in the gym you potential is limitless.

yeah it wasnt by choice its because of switching jobs and being broke trust me... IM doing great now i can afford my expensive addiction =) cant wait for HGH =)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tren doesnt affect my aggression/temperment at all when i keep test very low, seems estrogen plays a larger role in MOODS than androgens do.

I've read otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    tren doesnt affect my aggression/temperment at all when i keep test very low, seems estrogen plays a larger role in MOODS than androgens do.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hey Mike.... DO IT!

Actually, that's what I'm thinking. I'm never one to make the conservative (and sometimes smarter choice). Bodybuilding, to me, is a radical sport. What can be more radical than using tren A for the finishing touches of a ripped physique. You've persuaded me completely. If I don't like it I'll just stop. I can't wait to see (and of course post) the results.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Hey Mike.... DO IT!

Actually, that's what I'm thinking. I'm never one to make the conservative (and sometimes smarter choice). Bodybuilding, to me, is a radical sport. What can be more radical than using tren A for the finishing touches of a ripped physique. You've persuaded me completely. If I don't like it I'll just stop. I can't wait to see (and of course post) the results.
    Thats the spirit my man!

You've been a great influence.....I think.

Thats the spirit my man!

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Hey Mike...your "masterone" posts have really been entertaining... I think I'm going to start my mast/prop cycle early...maybe Sunday...

You've been a great influence.....I think.
    If the sides are unbearable then they're nothing that won't go away a few days after stopping and otherwise you'll always be wondering...

Thanks. I'm really happy with that combo myself. The aggresive side effects are not a problem as long as you can avoid irritating people..

Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    Hey Mike...your "masterone" posts have really been entertaining... I think I'm going to start my mast/prop cycle early...maybe Sunday...

That's my reasoning exactly. I also don't want to feel like shit like back when I did superdrol and M1T. It's not only about looking good - feeling good baby! I'm feeling great! The funny thing is, the world around me is falling apart and I'm feeling bullet proof right now. My relationship with my Peruvian girl is not doing well and the alternater on my car is crapping out. And I don't care!!! I'm still going to train and it's all good. LoL.

If the sides are unbearable then they're nothing that won't go away a few days after stopping and otherwise you'll always be wondering...
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 05-17-2007 at 12:35 PM.

That's my reasoning exactly. I also don't want to feel like shit like back when I did superdrol and M1T. It's not only about looking good - feeling good baby! I'm feeling great! The funny thing is, the world around me is falling apart and I'm feeling bullet proof right now. My relationship with my Peruvian girl is not doing well and the alternater on my car is crapping out. And I don't care!!! I'm still going to train and it's all good. LoL.
    I can relate Mike, training is the one area of my life that is not currently a shambles!

LoL!!!!! It's great to be self-centered. Fvch everything else.

I can relate Mike, training is the one area of my life that is not currently a shambles!

LoL!!!!! It's great to be self-centered. Fvch everything else.
    Fuck 'em all Mikey - LET'S GET MASSIVE!

Thread Information