Thread: test pain

test pain

i have done about 6 cycles the first 4 were only test e or c and all of them had test in them. i never really had any soreness for those cycles. im on a cycle now about 9 weeks in. i opened and new bottle of test e three weeks ago and every injection hurt with this bottle of test. it doesnt start to hurt till about the thrid day and is very sore for about two and half days. then it goes away completely. just wondering why these injection hurt and none of the others did.

Decoder is offline Banned
    I have the same thing going on, its really do to the quailty of the product. Did you switch brands?

no same brand for last 4 bottles. i though maybe not filtered as good. but i really dont know much about the process of making the stuff.

ok i have to bump this one. i did another jections sunday in right check. last night the pain was so bad i couldnt even sleep. today i can bearly walk, cant even pull my leg up to put socks and shoes on. i know alot of guys say its part of the game and suck it up, but i dont understand why its so painfull. i never had pain with test before. i thinking of cutting my cycle short, i work constuction and have to be able to move my legs. could i have scar tissue from the injections? should i try injecting somewhere else or do u think its the gear and i wont be able to move where ever inject? any advice would be very much appreciated.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    test e always hurts me. but no where near like you are describing. when i do test e, i mix in eq, it does help some. how strong is it dosed, and how many mls you slamming? remember i dont know crap

sorry bout that only 300mg or one ml.

also doing a tren e mix with test e but completely different injection site.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    dunno bro - i've had some pain associated with test but not where it incapacitates me. are you in a hurry or tense when injecting or have you tried massaging the area or placing a heating pad on your inj site before and/or after the inj? only other thing i can think of is that it may be poorly filtered or a bad batch in some way shape or form. sucks though, hope it gets better for you.

IG

i just got a heating pad im about to go sit on. not in a hurry, i dont ever inject myself my buddy does mine and i do his. i have i have a bottle of test c, would it hurt to use it for next 4 weeks.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    test e and test c are very close....i dont see a problem, but remember....i dont know crap.

i am using 21 gauge needles does anyone see a problem with that should i buy some smaller pins. really dont know what to do here, pain is still a bad today. does anyone know why it take 2 days before i fell any pain.

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    I have had that problem on and off over the years. Usally 400mg/ml test e hurts more than the 250.
    You can try to keep the needle out of the muscle and only in the fat of your a$$ or cutting the volume in 1/2 and hit 2 spots. I tossed the last 3 bottles of 400 I had for the same reason.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    it ***ends on the BA content. Some compounds can be more painful than others... I ran sust for my first cycle, and honestly I could not walk after an injection.. I had to limp in order to take a stride. I also remember not being able to sit in my car. It was a celica fairly low to the ground and my buddys would laugh cuz I looked like an old fart when I was getting in... Boy, that was some harsh gear.....

yea its so bad i cant even sit in my truck the seat go up on sides and it is way to painful. same with sittin in front of computer, i just stand here and type. this is wrost its ever ben. guess i will just thow out this bottle.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    dont throw it out.... suck it up and finish it.... do you know how much gear costs nowadays????? lol

i got another bottle of test c i think i might use. i am diffently not a pus**. i have been though alot of pain including cutting my finger off with table saw. and other painfull things yall just dont want to hear about. i really would finish this bottle but i cant even pick up my leg. so i had missed work for two days and thats just not gonna fly.

Thread Information