rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member

cycle..not so great results

Maybe I am jumping the gun on this becuase I am only on my 4th week, but I still have a few questions about this. Been talking to a lot of people and they think I should be feeling the gear by now... here is my info so I don't get flamed on here..

cycle history - 1st, but have ran a few pro-hormone cycles with proper pct and had huge gains... put up decent weight and numbers.

stats
    5:9 height
    210 weight
    17% BF

cycle
    500 mg of Test E
    600 mg of EQ
    .30 of L-dex ed

Diet is ok.. example
    PWO shake
    12 egg whites 1 cup oatmeal
    2 cans tuna - mayo or mustard
    2 fish, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocoli
    cottage cheese - apple or strawberries
    steak and potato brocoli
    casein shake or another cottage cheese.

routine
    5 days - mon-fri weekends off..legs, arms, back, shoulders/abs, chest...cardio about 3- 5 times a week. I know there has been better plans, but this one works for me due to committment with work and family.

anyhow, the problem is that I have not felt crap. in week 4 and I know the gear is legit...I don't know if my expectations are too high or not, but i am getting frustrated... few questions.

I came off a 4 wk pro-hormone cycle and did 4 weeks of PCT and then jumped into the gear. was this too soon? Does the system have an impact on the other?

Also was thinking that my diet and routine could change because maybe my system is just too use to the routine, but I would still feel something.

I have not went up in any weight or water retention. Stregnth is a little up, but nothing like pro-hormones were making me?

Have I hit my genetic max from pro-hormones? Am I in overtraining stages?

Need some feedback because I am about to call the steroids a bunch of hype?? when should I get the water retention and stregnth that I got on all the pro-hormones?

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Test E doesn't kick in for some people until the 6 week, even 7th. Give it some more time. Your diet doesn't look flawless, but it doesn't look bad at all either. If you're not seeing big gains in the next 2 weeks, check back again. Good luck!

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Lawsey, test E for some people will not kick in till week 7, each person is different. If you didnt want to be patient you could have kickstarted it with some dbol or test prop for the first 4 weeks. Give it a couple more weeks and keep eating, if your gear is legit it will hit you for sure. Good luck and patience my friend!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    test isnt that strong of an aas and neither is EQ both are very slow gainers.

test e takes about 6-7 weeks to kick in for me.

got it... but one more Q if you will... let say I am one who has to wait til 7 weeks.... then on a 10 week cycle I will only feel it for those 3 weeks and thats it?

Idunno is offline Banned
    no, the gains are coming and you will notice them by that week but the bodily changes have already been helping which is why you can SEE them in week "X" teh gains will continue beyond the last week and therefore give you roughly the same cycle benefit times everyone else gets... or at least that's what I have been seeing all over this and other boards.

I am on my 1st cycle test E and Dbol and have seen some gains but also am dropping BF that masks my weight gain I expected to see.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred
    got it... but one more Q if you will... let say I am one who has to wait til 7 weeks.... then on a 10 week cycle I will only feel it for those 3 weeks and thats it?
    it usually takes me till about week 6/7 to really feel the test e myself so i would recommend running it 12 weeks instead

next time, consider kickstarting with an oral or faster acting test...or frontload your enthanate

good luck

right on! thanks to all who took the time to respond to my question... Maybe I just needed some positive reassurance. I will keep at it.

Dunno, you started around the same time... has it kicked in for you? hows it going for yours?

Thread Information